Copy file inside one account

ruslan5467

YetiShare User
Oct 16, 2015
Please consider to implement "copy file" option inside one account to different folder ie.
We need to have one file with different names and download links.

Thanks

ruslan5467

YetiShare User
Oct 16, 2015
It copy HTML file of downloading page not the media file. (File owner - moderator, even dmin was unable to do this)

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
True. I found this few days after answering your post.

I have modified the remote upload feature in my script to check if the link is from a local file and if so, duplicate the file only in the database without downloading it.

The script has also a function to duplicate files in the file manager. My script came with this function commented in the theme. Check your html files to find it.

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
enricodias4654 said:
True. I found this few days after answering your post.

I have modified the remote upload feature in my script to check if the link is from a local file and if so, duplicate the file only in the database without downloading it.

The script has also a function to duplicate files in the file manager. My script came with this function commented in the theme. Check your html files to find it.
where did you find this, im looking for it now but cant locate it, are you using flow

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
account_home.html, flow theme, lines 116 and 117:

<button class="btn btn-white disabled" type="button" onClick="duplicateFiles();
return false;"><?php echo t('file_manager_duplicate', 'Duplicate'); ?> <i class="entypo-cancel"></i></button>

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
awesome thanks,

i'm trying to add an option to move selected files to a folder via a popup but it seems very difficult at the moment, if i find a way ill post it

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
didn't even know that was possible, not sure why thats a feature and drag and drop to the folder itself isn't, it would also be nice to be able to select folders as well, i think the file manager is strange and alot of features aren't as straight forward for the user as they should be. personally it took me a while to figure out that you have to click on the icons in the folder tree view to expand them, i tried to add a +- sign infront but that didnt work too well

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
check out bedrive

hopefully the ys filemanager can eventually be like this one, overall ys is superior to bedrive though

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
paypal1352 said:
didn't even know that was possible, not sure why thats a feature and drag and drop to the folder itself isn't, it would also be nice to be able to select folders as well, i think the file manager is strange and alot of features aren't as straight forward for the user as they should be. personally it took me a while to figure out that you have to click on the icons in the folder tree view to expand them, i tried to add a +- sign infront but that didnt work too well
I took some days to figure it out too. I added a link called "tips" in the account_home with useful tips on how to use the file manager.