Congratulation guys

paypal3515

YetiShare User
Jan 24, 2014
I have purchased your script, not having an idea about how the code will look like and boy that was a good surprise.
I have successfully adapted your script to my design, upgraded it in some point, and overall feel comfortable using it in about 48h.

I like the way the code is organized, it is simple to navigate and easy to customize. It is working on Win 2008 servers too , which is a good surprise (of course not without changing some IIS settings for the script timeout, and using IIS ModRewrite to keep the compatibility with mod-rewrite).

I would suggest only one thing: working with Mysql in strict mode (google it), because there are some cases where you define the fields with NOT NULL and in fact do insert with null values in the DB. When you are in strict mode, it generates an error, so I had to remove my strict mode to avoid having to fix all these annoyances.

But globally I am very happy by my purchase. Your script is very solid and I hope it will bring some $ to my bank very soon with my service : http://www.gigfiles.com

Best

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. :) Good to hear it will work on Windows aswell.

We'll take a look at the MySQL suggestion.

Regards,
Adam.