Cant download the script, bought it a long time ago

jjockee1636

YetiShare User
Jul 10, 2012
Hi,
My support has expired, and now I don't have any download link in my account. And I was thinking, do I have to renew the support every year to be able to even download the script?? No support, fine, but I've paid for the script once. I think I should be able to download it again without having to pay..
Please clearify, maybe I'm just missing something :)

have a nice day!

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
Support:

All our php scripts come with the following:

Support via email for 1 year.
Upgrades, patches, bug fixes for 1 year.
Unlimited access to the support forum.
Proactive release process.

info2862

YetiShare User
Aug 9, 2013
I agree. You should be able to download the older versions (up until your expiry).

jjockee1636

YetiShare User
Jul 10, 2012
yetisharemods: Exactly, I wont get any updates. But what about the script version I've already paid for? Sounds weird to me that I MUST buy updates every year even to keep the license I've already bought...

Just like info2862 says, you really should be able to download the license you bought...I can't see that you as a customer loose the ability to download the script after one year.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Sounds weird to me that I MUST buy updates every year even to keep the license I've already bought...
You don't have to renew at all, although yes you'll loose access to the download link if you've not renewed at the moment. It's purely because we don't have the functionality to list previous releases of the script. I'll look into adding something on the site to access these.

In the mean time, if you need a previous release send me an email via the contact form with your account details and I'll forward it to you.