Can´t limit to download file

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
Hello,

I set up limit for downloading for free and non-free users but I tried it and I can to downloading with full download speed if I don´t log in. I tried it by nother browser and still same problem. Users can download with full speed.

I set up for free and non-free users download speed: 50000

I can´t limit them! Where is the mistake?

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
I don´t know if this by Wonderfull Theme but I now that this theme has different source code from original. Which file I need to replace or correct, please?

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
That wonderful theme has so many problems, so much default code removed making plugins that rely on the missing code non-functional.

For example:

You cannot add a new tab without having to hard code it to the index.php
You cannot add links to the footer without having to add them in the _footer.inc.php.

It makes some plugings next to useless if you do not know how to add the correct code in the correct place.

I would personally say that the "wonderful" theme is not so wonderful

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
Yeah, I know it and I said it in topic with offering Wonderfull theme. It was wonderfull for me, that yetishare selling bad compiled theme. I bought this theme early than was offered there and it was in worst status than you offer. Man who sold me wants from me 200$ for unique theme, than send me that doesn´t have money and that sell me for 100$. If I knew that theme is not fully working I pay him 50$. Higher price is suicide. Many times I spend to repair it. For now is fully multilingual without email which has bad coding and display me weird characters. I need to repair it this too.

But tabs is not good solution for any theme especially if tabs targeting for same function as file and url upload. I don´t want to see them in Yetishare v4. I had many problems with this theme. I had to repair it. And still I have some problems.

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
But Yetishare has this similar theme so could help me with this, because non-users and free users has a party with unlimited speed!

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
I think too that has to be some bad code in plugin of mediaplayer. Because I had to edit theme for loading content from plugins. Almost everything is ok, only few things aren´t good.

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
edits and replaces the file stream in _embed.php
Code:
<?php echo $file->generateDirectDownloadUrlForMedia(); ?>
by

Code:
<?php echo $file->generateDirectDownloadUrl(); ?>
otherwise you can not control the bandwidth

then in the page /includes/_append_file_download_bottom.php puts the reader directly and iframe you just drive in the embed page

if you are worried hesitate to contact me on my website I will help you for free

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
dfdssfsfd3806: Could you help me, please? I contacted you via contact and I don´t get answer from you yet.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Martin - If you want support from us please raise a ticket. These forums are for community based support, email us if you have any urgent issues.