bug Manage translations English

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
When I try edit english translation my session expired and I have to login more times to edit some english content. I don´t understand why it do it.

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
I edit one word, than I refresh webroot page and then in administration i am logged out and wants login for me again. I am tired of this. Could you repair it?

coffee

Jul 23, 2014
You can disable the account sharing option in settings if you have that enabled. That did the trick for me.

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
Ok, thanks. I will try it.

I don´t know why, but when I upload base template with base database, I can´t still upload files bigger than about 200kB. It must be on server I think. Dou you have same, please?

coffee

Jul 23, 2014
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure :/

Did the other thing fix your log-out issue though?

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
Martin. Send me a message on my site with the following.

Script admin access.
Control panel access (cPanel/plesk/etc)
FTP access so I can have a look at the issue you're having.

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
It is ok for now. It was by settings max file size in php.ini and apache, then nginx. I am running script on nginx and it is so slowly...:( The site is much big and I have worse latency because price will be great.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
martinsmola4094 said:
Yeah, main thing as uploading still not working and I have one year support for no support :)))
Hi Martin,

If you ever need any urgent support from us please raise a ticket. I've had a look and you've used the ticketing system for pre-sales but not support issues. We don't always monitor these forums so might miss things posted here. :)

Thanks,
Adam.