Best hosting and server setup

riventiger

YetiShare User
Jan 5, 2016
Hi everyone, i just bought this script and was wanting to see if someone could help...

My script will be primarily focused on videos so there will be alot of live video streaming and downloading....

Can i ask what the best hosting for this script is and how would you go about setting the server up.... how many servers so forth for what parts of the script so basically what im asking as i dont know much about servers is for example would i get

1 server for my sql
2 servers for my script and have balance loading
2 servers for files

or would i get amazon s3 which from what i heard is expensive.

Also what kind of servers would i get ?

That was just an example but could someone please help me or point me in the right direction for setting this up properly so the site will run smooth...

Thanks

coderof235956

YetiShare User
May 22, 2016
Hi
for start you need just small server exemple
Intel Xeon E3 1225v2 and when the website grow you add other server it's easy i can help you with streaming website and fast convert of video
contact me

riventiger

YetiShare User
Jan 5, 2016
coderof235956 said:
Hi
for start you need just small server exemple
Intel Xeon E3 1225v2 and when the website grow you add other server it's easy i can help you with streaming website and fast convert of video
contact me

Thanks for the reply i have sent you a PM

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
I'm having 10k visitors per day and the script consumes less than 5% of the cpu of one Xeon E3 1225v2. The script and mysql on the same server, not using ssd.

I don't convert videos, but for the script and mysql you don't need much. You should invest first in bandwidth, storage and a good raid controller.

coderof235956

YetiShare User
May 22, 2016
convertage of video using ffmpeg cause high cpu load i was testing converting 16 video in the same time
server :
Intel Xeon E5 1650
6 c / 12 t
64 Go
cpu usage use 85 %
but i slove this probleme by coding new convertage system

Reactions: arpit85

darbeg

YetiShare User
Apr 1, 2015
Which control panel do you use for management cluster servers?
cPanel and DirectAdmin doesn't have cluster server management option.

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
coderof235956 said:
convertage of video using ffmpeg cause high cpu load i was testing converting 16 video in the same time
server :
Intel Xeon E5 1650
6 c / 12 t
64 Go
cpu usage use 85 %
but i slove this probleme by coding new convertage system
Then you are not using your cpu completely. If you have 16 videos to convert you are wasting 15% of cpu time.

darbeg

YetiShare User
Apr 1, 2015
Check yerkio for best server options (private layer reseller) http://my.yerkio.com/cart.php?gid=5

darbeg

YetiShare User
Apr 1, 2015
rexcarnation5449 said:
darbeg said:
Check yerkio for best server options (private layer reseller) http://my.yerkio.com/cart.php?gid=5
Sadly, there is no unmetered bandwidth :(
Check this: http://my.yerkio.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=29 or contact for custom server setup.

donnywahyudi874705

YetiShare User
Jan 31, 2015
Hi,

You can hire me for finding best provider for main server, file server, setting it up with nginx and php-fpm, setting load balancer and other server management.

You can contact me via skype @ Gigasky Support, or email me to poizone[at]gigasky.net

Regards,
Donny

rexcarnation5449

YetiShare User
Oct 8, 2015
donnywahyudi874705 said:
Hi,

You can hire me for finding best provider for main server, file server, setting it up with nginx and php-fpm, setting load balancer and other server management.

You can contact me via skype @ Gigasky Support, or email me to poizone[at]gigasky.net

Regards,
Donny
Kasih diskon ya bang :D :D :D

donnywahyudi874705

YetiShare User
Jan 31, 2015
rexcarnation5449 said:
donnywahyudi874705 said:
Hi,

Regards,
Donny
bisa diatur, hehehe

=====

nice site btw, so shame someone copied your template.

rexcarnation5449

YetiShare User
Oct 8, 2015
donnywahyudi874705 said:
rexcarnation5449 said:
donnywahyudi874705 said:
Hi,

Regards,
Donny
bisa diatur, hehehe

=====

nice site btw, so shame someone copied your template.
Yeah, he is copy my site template for his client.
The bad things, my site is not yet ready to release. So, I am apes. :roll: :roll:

Netnaija

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Apr 3, 2021
Hi,

Regards,
Donny
Message me, i will like to hire you

moohook

YetiShare User
May 17, 2018
Albania
Click here for file server provider and cheap contabo for main server with suitable specs of course. Thank me later.

File server provider also has unmetered bandwidth servers and no setup fees.

I had site for years with over 10,000+ legit users. 50,000+ files sold the site as couldn't keep up with fixing yetishare bugs, file servers, payments etc everything related to running a file host basically it's a ton of work starting out it's more than triple the work when site gets big so ensure your head is screwed on fully because it sent me mental.