Auto Log out

youngmikehentai1361

YetiShare User
Mar 4, 2012
Every time my users download and try and download again it logs them out I tested and it does it for me as well any fix for this?

neil3834

YetiShare User
Apr 10, 2014
Eh? What? I do not understand... Try and use "."

Create a file 'php.php'
Inside write:
Code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
Upload it to the Yetishare root.
Open the file in your browser (http://domain.net/yetishare/php.php)
Look for your session values. The path is either incorrect, or your expiry times are too low.

Or you just need to clear your cache and Tick ALL the boxes (including cookies) for it to remove any corruptions. This happens with me every few months (Gmail, Dropbox, and other sites do not recognise me).

dfdssfsfd3806 said:
yes I myself this concern made ​​it comes from the site does not use cookies but sessions

youngmikehentai1361

YetiShare User
Mar 4, 2012
What exactly am I doing here because it do not log them out unless they try and download so I don't think that's a cache error what do I edit to fix this exactly?

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
not if you do not touch our page has a little time we lose the session I took several days for the time and I have already emptied the cache and cookie and did nothing changed the session is the problem the site have to be a cookie

youngmikehentai1361

YetiShare User
Mar 4, 2012
Any fix for this I mean the admins here are very silent this is a SERIOUS ISSUE AND IS AFFECTING MY SITE AND MY CUSTOMERS

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
look in php.ini session.gc_maxlifetime then seeks

However, I have another concern connection at times for no reason other fs3 direct server and fs4

I send a youtube video to adam

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
joymax27104000 said:
This is a SERIOUS ISSUE AND IS AFFECTING MY SITE AND MY CUSTOMERS, too
Try setting "Block paid account sharing" to "no" to see if that helps. It sometimes (rarely!) causes random logout issues depending on the server config.