Ads On videos

HaNi.Ghaith

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 13, 2015
Hello,

When high-quality video is uploaded, it does not work smoothly with slow connection lines as it works very slowly and intermittently.
I suggest that this be updated in the next release so that the visitor will be able to watch the video with more than one quality that changes automatically according to the viewer's line of communication such as YouTube.
Providing a way to add ads to the video, especially when they are included on other sites outside our server.
Also, show the original video link in the event that the visitor approaches via the mouse over the video display box on the screen to be able to click on the link and move to our site.
I mean, when the video is included in one of the articles, for example, the visitor, in this case, will not be able to visit our site and we will not benefit from displaying ads.

Best Regards.

Last edited:

moohook

YetiShare User
May 17, 2018
Albania
Hello,

When high-quality video is uploaded, it does not work smoothly with slow connection lines as it works very slowly and intermittently.
I suggest that this be updated in the next release so that the visitor will be able to watch the video with more than one quality that changes automatically according to the viewer's line of communication such as YouTube.
Providing a way to add ads to the video, especially when they are included on other sites outside our server.
Also, show the original video link in the event that the visitor approaches via the mouse over the video display box on the screen to be able to click on the link and move to our site.
I mean, when the video is included in one of the articles, for example, the visitor, in this case, will not be able to visit our site and we will not benefit from displaying ads.

Best Regards.
You can show ads on external video player embed already dude

HaNi.Ghaith

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 13, 2015
You can show ads on external video player embed already dude
I mean that if the video clips links are included by users on external sites outside of our control, the ads that are displayed on our video site will be displayed.
Also, ads are displayed on the video clips inside the site.
If you have an idea, please provide additional details.
Thank you for your participation