Active Downloads Not Showing

youngmikehentai1361

YetiShare User
Mar 4, 2012
There is actually two problems one were the active downloads just says zero and don't change and free users can download as many files as they want even though I got it set to 1 download every two hours any help?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
They are both related. You need to set 'downloads_track_current_downloads' = 'yes' in the site settings.

youngmikehentai1361

YetiShare User
Mar 4, 2012
I got it set to yes and got the number of concurrent downloads set to 1 but they can still download multiple times and the active downloads are consistently showing no downloads even when I try and download it don't show my downloads on the list I really need help on this.

youngmikehentai1361

YetiShare User
Mar 4, 2012
Now none of the options I'm set are working except for the wait time for free users I set the free max download size to 1 and they still can download any file size I really need help on this.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Did you upgrade or do a fresh install?

I'm not aware of any issues with the settings so if you did an upgrade I'd recommend checking all these:

- The files are up to date with the ones in v3.5.1. Double check the core files in includes/.
- You've applied all the database patches in order from \offline\upgrade_sql_statements\

luckylutz

YetiShare User
Aug 30, 2012
Schwitzerland
www.hoodload.com
Same Problem here.

When i setup for non user 1 concurrent download it is not possible to download the file if you has mediaplayer.

As example.
A free user want to download a movie from my site. he will redirected to the media player plugin.
this is setup for direct play. If the free user click on the download button, the script tells
"to many concurrent download"

Workaround set the max concurrent download to 2

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
luckylutz said:
Same Problem here.

When i setup for non user 1 concurrent download it is not possible to download the file if you has mediaplayer.

As example.
A free user want to download a movie from my site. he will redirected to the media player plugin.
this is setup for direct play. If the free user click on the download button, the script tells
"to many concurrent download"

Workaround set the max concurrent download to 2
Slightly different issue. What version of the code are you on?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
luckylutz said:
hmm. realy? ok i miss understand somthing

i use the latest version 3.5.1
I guess this is kind of correct as the video is strictly a download. Although it should probably take it into account for free users. I'll take a look at for the next release.

youngmikehentai1361

YetiShare User
Mar 4, 2012
Adam I got this error on version 3.3 the script was working just fine but it just started happening out of no where so I decided to upgrade the script, and the error is still there all I'm assuming its not a sql error because it was working before that on version 3.3.

ollie

YetiShare User
Apr 25, 2013
United Kingdom
Go into phpMyAdmin and repair the download tracker table, this often crashes if the mysql server is not shut down properly.

youngmikehentai1361

YetiShare User
Mar 4, 2012
thefilebay said:
Go into phpMyAdmin and repair the download tracker table, this often crashes if the mysql server is not shut down properly.
Finally thank you so much been dealing with this for so long.