3.3 upgrade fail.

admin2102

YetiShare User
Jan 15, 2013
Ok I am upgrading from 3.2 to 3.3 but when I go to import database I keep getting errors

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `apikey` VARCHAR( 32 ) NOT NULL ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1060 - Duplicate column name 'apikey'

This has happened so far 3 times if I alter the table name and change it it will go till it finds the next and give a different error for a different table #1060 - Duplicate column name "whatever it is"

admin2102

YetiShare User
Jan 15, 2013
Ok did everything like the instructions but now when I go to the home page get a blank screen, I can go to my admin section if I type it in the address bar and I have disabled plugins but the ones that were made for 3.3 but still only a blank screen on the home page... Any ideas

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
admin2102 said:
Ok did everything like the instructions but now when I go to the home page get a blank screen, I can go to my admin section if I type it in the address bar and I have disabled plugins but the ones that were made for 3.3 but still only a blank screen on the home page... Any ideas
Can you check that you've also updated the _config.inc.php file? It will have 2 new constants in it. If you're unsure, copy over the one supplied in the zip file and migrate your settings in.

admin2102

YetiShare User
Jan 15, 2013
Ok all is fixed so far was my php.ini file which I had to wait for my Server admin to fix Its working now

admin2102

YetiShare User
Jan 15, 2013
Ok upgrading is fixed now I am getting this error when trying to upload a file.

${name} ${sizef} {{if !error}} {{/if}} Error: {{if error === 'maxFileSize'}}File is too big {{else error === 'minFileSize'}}File is too small {{else error === 'acceptFileTypes'}}Filetype not allowed {{else error === 'maxNumberOfFiles'}}Max number of files exceeded {{else}}${error} {{/if}}