YetiShare v5.0.0 Beta Feedback Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
lol I'm verbose :D ,
reward plugin ---> Withdrawal Methods ----> "Which withdrawal methods to show users. You can add new withdrawal types by adding the data to the plugin_reward_outpayment_method table in the database."

but adding a text field and a button to add and remove the value, is it no longer useful in the admin panel instead of going to set up the database directly?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I keep having trouble selecting multiple files on my account page. it is impossible with the mouse to do this.( work only icon view, not list view)
If you hold down the ctrl key and click, you should be able to select multiple items.

very strange, https://gyazo.com/4e31359c337a59c8dd4c614b39581346 the files preview and video player not work in download page and account page, but work perfectly in embed. ( solved with new installation)
I couldn't reproduce this one. Which browser are you using? If you press F12 in Chrome and look at the console, do you see any error messages?

Database Error: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1051 Unknown table 'admin_betaspeed.plugin_filepreviewer_embed_token' in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/beta.xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/app/core/Database.class.php:141
Now fixed in the latest beta code.

at this point I have a great doubt. in version 4 the embed codes have a link that refers to the mediaplayer plugin, in this version instead no more. then all the embed codes of version 4 will no longer work with the old link? or is there an internal redirect that redirects to the new link?
There are legacy routes in the code to cover this. If you look in \plugins\filepreviewer\PluginFilepreviewer.class.php you'll see:

// routes for legacy purposes
$r->addRoute(['GET'], '/image/{shortUrl}[/{fileName}]', '\plugins\filepreviewer\controllers\FilepreviewerController/directFile');
$r->addRoute(['GET'], '/plugins/docviewer/site/_embed.php', '\plugins\filepreviewer\controllers\FilepreviewerController/embedDocumentLegacy');
$r->addRoute(['GET'], '/plugins/mediaplayer/site/_embed.php', '\plugins\filepreviewer\controllers\FilepreviewerController/embedVideoLegacy');
$r->addRoute(['GET'], '/plugins/imageviewer/site/direct.php', '\plugins\filepreviewer\controllers\FilepreviewerController/directFileLegacy');
$r->addRoute(['GET'], '/plugins/mediaplayer/site/direct.php', '\plugins\filepreviewer\controllers\FilepreviewerController/directFileLegacy');
$r->addRoute(['GET'], '/plugins/imageviewer/site/thumb.php', '\plugins\filepreviewer\controllers\FilepreviewerController/resizeImageLegacy');

These will cover the older urls. You should be able to test it by taking one from your current site and replacing the short url param with a file uploaded to your beta site.

i upgraded myqsl server and the problem is solved
Great, thanks for confirming. It should work with older MySQL versions aswell though.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Reactions: vanzi

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
reward plugin ---> Withdrawal Methods ----> "Which withdrawal methods to show users. You can add new withdrawal types by adding the data to the plugin_reward_outpayment_method table in the database."

but adding a text field and a button to add and remove the value, is it no longer useful in the admin panel instead of going to set up the database directly?
This is on the todo list, just didn't have time to add it before getting v5 out :)

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
this is the error in chrome console

Code:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ';'
    at eval (<anonymous>)
    at jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
    at Function.globalEval (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at n.fn.init.domManip (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at n.fn.init.append (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at n.fn.init.<anonymous> (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at n.access (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at n.fn.init.html (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at Object.<anonymous> (evolution.js:212)
    at j (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
in embed

Code:
    at t.activateScript (rocket-loader.min.js:1)
    at rocket-loader.min.js:1
    at t.run (rocket-loader.min.js:1)
    at HTMLScriptElement.<anonymous> (rocket-loader.min.js:1)

Reactions: adam

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
If you hold down the ctrl key and click, you should be able to select multiple items.
with the ctrl key I can select the file, but always one for each click, I cannot make a multiple selection with the mouse as it happens instead for the display in icons

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
this is the error in chrome console

Code:
    at eval (<anonymous>)
    at jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
    at Function.globalEval (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at n.fn.init.domManip (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at n.fn.init.append (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at n.fn.init.<anonymous> (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at n.access (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at n.fn.init.html (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at Object.<anonymous> (evolution.js:212)
    at j (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
in embed

Code:
    at t.activateScript (rocket-loader.min.js:1)
    at t.run (rocket-loader.min.js:1)
    at HTMLScriptElement.<anonymous> (rocket-loader.min.js:1)
Looks like you're using rocket loader in cloudflare? It's always caused issues, even with v4. Can you see if disabling it fixes the issue?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
with the ctrl key I can select the file, but always one for each click, I cannot make a multiple selection with the mouse as it happens instead for the display in icons
I've increased the area which the draggable selector starts, so you should be able to do this now in list view. It's on the demo site if you want to test.

rhf1900

Oct 12, 2020
hi adam
take a look at this items...
1- in this page https://fhscript.com/reseller_home the footer needs to be fixed in tabs(generate codes-balance history-voucher API) i think the footer is based on longest tab which is first one.
2- is it possible to add theme switch for dark mode and light mode for spirit theme?for users.
3- adding IRR currency for rial.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
hi adam
take a look at this items...
1- in this page https://fhscript.com/reseller_home the footer needs to be fixed in tabs(generate codes-balance history-voucher API) i think the footer is based on longest tab which is first one.
2- is it possible to add theme switch for dark mode and light mode for spirit theme?for users.
3- adding IRR currency for rial.
Thanks for the feedback. I've logged these so they're picked up for the next release as I'm hoping to get v5 out today.

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
damnation!!! damn cache. I hadn't really thought about cleaning it up. now works.

I have seen and tested successfully the sending of the email to the person submitting the DMCA complaint, but it would be appropriate to include the sending of the removal report to the owner of the file in question. and another thing that should be understood, is how to send the reports via the bulk remove.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
damnation!!! damn cache. I hadn't really thought about cleaning it up. now works.
:) Good to hear

I have seen and tested successfully the sending of the email to the person submitting the DMCA complaint, but it would be appropriate to include the sending of the removal report to the owner of the file in question. and another thing that should be understood, is how to send the reports via the bulk remove.
I've added it to the RFCs for the next release. It wont make todays but I think it's worth having the option in there. There's no overlap with the DMCA reports and bulk remove at the moment.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I'm closing off this thread now as I'll be moving the script into final release today. If you spot any issues feel free to raise a ticket or start another forum thread. It's been a long few months but we're nearly there!

Thanks again for all your help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.