YetiShare v5.0.0 Beta Feedback Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballevill

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Feb 17, 2014
Adam has no way to set a password from the admin level, but there is no page to enter the password

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Adam has no way to set a password from the admin level, but there is no page to enter the password
Sorry I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to? Can you share more information.

Ballevill

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Feb 17, 2014
Sorry I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to? Can you share more information.
Adam cannot set a password for files or directories, And if I set a password for a file from the admin level, it is not possible to download it because the page for entering the password is not displayed

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Adam cannot set a password for files or directories, And if I set a password for a file from the admin level, it is not possible to download it because the page for entering the password is not displayed
Thanks for the feedback, I'm looking at this tomorrow.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
hi dear adam
any news about v5 final release?
is it in October?
I'm hoping to have it all ready by Monday. The final plugins were finished today so just (lots of!) testing and final fixes to go.

• Love
Reactions: rhf1900

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
This has now been fixed in the beta dev code for info, it'll be available to download on the site soon.

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
I'm hoping to have it all ready by Monday. The final plugins were finished today so just (lots of!) testing and final fixes to go.
OMG. my support expires in two days .... ç_ç sadness

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
OMG. my support expires in two days .... ç_ç sadness
I'm sure something can be done given your beta feedback ;) Drop me a ticket via the support system and I'll look into it

Reactions: vanzi

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
adblock limiter does not work with Opera's built-in popup and ads blocker.

there would be a need to insert the adblock limiter even in direct embeds, the plugin mediaplayer version for yetishare 4 does not have this function, so the embed files are not blocked if you use adblock (in my site I have a manual modification in the embed code )

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
adblock limiter does not work with Opera's built-in popup and ads blocker.

there would be a need to insert the adblock limiter even in direct embeds, the plugin mediaplayer version for yetishare 4 does not have this function, so the embed files are not blocked if you use adblock (in my site I have a manual modification in the embed code )
It seemed to get blocked when I tried it, although I did need to restart Opera after enabling the block ads setting.

Embeds have the adblock code in the latest beta (uploading in about 10 minutes...). That's video, audio and document embeds.

Reactions: vanzi

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

Quick update... the beta plugins have been uploaded and should be available via your account on yetishare.com, if you're in support and purchased them previously. The latest beta copy of the core script is also updated and available for download.

You'll notice a prompt on a fresh install for your license key. This is a new requirement of the install process, you can find your key on the order listing page of your account on yetishare.

The beta.fhscript.com url has been cleared and it's all updated on our main demo site, feel free to have a click around!

u: admin
p: Password@Demo

Still aiming for Monday to do the live release, latest release notes below. Thanks again for all your feedback, it's really appreciated! :)

Adam.

Code:
Updated Release Notes:

v5.0.0

- Complete core rewrite:
  - New MVC script framework.
  - Separation of business logic (PHP) and views.
  - Custom page url routing.
  - Friendly urls throughout main site and admin area.
  - Twig templating engine - True separation of PHP logic and views.
  - Javascript translations moved to external JS file rather than embedded in the page source.
  - Application cache for increased performance - Routing Cache & Twig Template Cache.
  - New MVC structure for both plugins and themes.
  - Controllers and templates and be overridden at plugin and theme level.
  - Added support for transparent pngs on avatars.
  - Friendlier urls on direct file links. (removal of .php/.html)
  - Moved towards object based data updates (ORM).
  - Theme template inheritance. Override views at template or plugin level.
  - Admin test tools.
- Flow & blue_v2 themes replaced with the new Spirit theme using Bootstrap 4.
- Document, Image, Video & Audio Viewer plugins replaced with the File Previewer plugin.
- File manager refresh, including updates to the uploader.
  - Support for uploading additional files without reloading the browser.
  - Non-account upload replaced with "Trial accounts".
  - Geo-targeting for file servers. Direct traffic from countries to specific storage servers.
  - Removed local server fallback when no storage servers available on upload. The user now sees an error message and uploading is blocked.
  - Added admin option to enable concurrent uploads to improve upload performance.
  - Added admin option to set how many concurrent uploads to process at the same time.
  - Improvements to the remote url upload popup so it matches the main uploader styling.
  - Better error responses on screen on failed uploads.
- Backblaze cloud file storage support.
- Social login plugin upgrade, including refreshing guidance.
- Improved Sharing Functionality:
  - Share files aswell as folders now.
  - Select multiple files/folders to share at once, rather than folder only level.
  - Admin manage sharing pages.
  - Globally shared folders - admin can set folders to be accessed by all accounts.
  - Moved shared folders/files into dedicated left navigation item.
  - Email notification added on internal sharing.
- More advert spots added to the front-end, easily set via the admin site settings.
- Added option to set keywords and description on files.
  - Keywords displayed on file details view, linked to search.
  - Search feature now includes keywords and description.
- Added option to send email confirmation on processing abuse report.
- Fix to adblock detection script.
- Added support for adblock in embedded videos, audio and documents.
- Improvements to drop & drop uploads directly into file manager without loading the uploader popup.
- Site setting option to use local sessions rather than database based sessions.
- Site settings to control min/max length of account usernames.
- Site setting to enable download tokens to be limited by IP address.
- Changes to file details page, now full page and larger preview.
- Added sharing page and trash page links on mobile view.
- Enabled 'enter' key submission on add/edit file/folder popups.
- Minor fix to avoid reloading page if upload completes when viewing file details.
- Minor fix to script update notification checker.

New Plugins:

- Added Wasabi Storage.

Existing Plugins:

- S3 Storage:
  - Support for v4 of the S3 API.
  - Support to set API version via admin plugin settings.
  - Support to set region via admin plugin settings.
- WebDav:
  - Updated access url to more friendly url (removed .php reference)
  - Folder last modified dates will now be shown.
  - Fixed file last modified dates so they're used instead of creation date, if available.
- Media Converter:
  - Added support for experimental codecs via an option in the plugin settings.
- FTP Upload:
  - Improvements to the FTP upload popup so it matches the main uploader styling.
- Rewards:
  - Improvements to affiliate link cookie tracking.
  - Added option to log PPD on viewing of files aswell as downloading.
- BitPay Payment Plugin:
  - Upgraded to no longer use legacy API.
  - Admin plugin setting to use sandbox or live BitPay platform.
- Geoupload Plugin:
  - Deprecated in place of new geo-targeting options in the core script.
- Image Viewer, Media Player & Document Viewer Plugins deprecated in favour of File Previewer Plugin.

Release notes: This release is a major upgrade to the codebase. To upgrade existing installs,
please see the "Upgrade from v4.x" tab in the /install/ folder.

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
database error for file_server table and plugin_filepreviewer_meta. index fulltext not allowed. need to change engine from InnoDB to MyISAM

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Adam cannot set a password when uploading files
I'd started moving away from file passwords in favour of setting them on either folders or shared links, but there's been some requests to keep it. I've added back into the file uploader again.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
database error for file_server table and plugin_filepreviewer_meta. index fulltext not allowed. need to change engine from InnoDB to MyISAM
Looks like this may be MySQL version related, pre 5.6 didn't support fulltext for InnoDB. I've allowed for it and updated the beta code. Do you know what version of MySQL you're using out of interest?

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
Looks like this may be MySQL version related, pre 5.6 didn't support fulltext for InnoDB. I've allowed for it and updated the beta code. Do you know what version of MySQL you're using out of interest?
server version : 5.5.65-MariaDB - MariaDB Server

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
I keep having trouble selecting multiple files on my account page. it is impossible with the mouse to do this.( work only icon view, not list view)

very strange, https://gyazo.com/4e31359c337a59c8dd4c614b39581346 the files preview and video player not work in download page and account page, but work perfectly in embed. ( solved with new installation)

errata corridge. I don't know why but the player stopped working again. blank page embed and only direct link works

the operations I carried out in sequence were:
1) I have activated the direct link
2) I have enabled the embed code in the video tab
3) I activated Show Resizing Opt in the images tab
4) I changed the size of the embed code to 1024x768

i tried to uninstall and reinstall the plugin and it gave me this error
https://gyazo.com/0452b230ea9121371f6f529356920012 (the error popup is very unhappy lol )

Code:
Database Error:
PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1051 Unknown table 'admin_betaspeed.plugin_filepreviewer_embed_token' in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/beta.xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/app/core/Database.class.php:141
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/beta.xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/app/core/Database.class.php(141): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/beta.xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/plugins/filepreviewer/PluginFilepreviewer.class.php(83): App\Core\Database->query('DROP TABLE plug...')
#2 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/beta.xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/app/controllers/admin/PluginController.class.php(402): Plugins\Filepreviewer\PluginFilepreviewer->uninstall()
#3 [internal function]: App\Controllers\admin\PluginController->ajaxPluginManageUninstall()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/beta.xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/app/helpers/RouteHelper.class.php(369): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/beta.xxxxxxxxxxx.yyy/app/

at this point I have a great doubt. in version 4 the embed codes have a link that refers to the mediaplayer plugin, in this version instead no more. then all the embed codes of version 4 will no longer work with the old link? or is there an internal redirect that redirects to the new link?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.