Yetishare v4.5.5: php curl file upload API not working

filegasm

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
I wrote a simple php code to utilize the file upload API. It works on one PC but returns a ""Please provide the access_token param." error on another even if it it was just generated a few seconds ago and is included. That's why I'm sure that the server side is okay, but I can't figure out what the difference between to machine is. I'm not sure where to start. Any idea about the possible cause?

PHP: v7.4.29

filegasm

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Okay, I tried to initiate the same curl POST instead in shell_exec() command and it returned a "413 Request Entity Too Large" error from cloudflare. How do I solve this?" Nevermind, I just read that chunks are not yet supported in version 4.5. But I'm still getting the same "Please provide the access_token param." error when I try to use curl in cmd. My guess is that the data is not being sent properly for some reason, but I am able to do it in another PC.

Last edited:

filegasm

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Update: I solved the problem. Here's everything that I did:

Edited nginx.conf:
client_max_body_size = 4G

Edited php.ini:
post_max_size = 4G
upload_max_filesize = 4G

I edited the settings for both my main site server and the file servers. The Admin API Test Tool helped a lot on solving errors step by step until I'm able to successfully upload a file of my target size. Thank you.

I want to ask if Yetishare v5 already has chunked uploading in its API. It will be a good time to prepare my server for the major update if it is the case.

Last edited:

filegasm

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
I want to ask if there is an update or other way to enable chunk uploading through php-curl in v7.4 ?