which webhost do you use?

luckylutz

YetiShare User
Aug 30, 2012
Schwitzerland
www.hoodload.com
I think that is an important entry. I run an 4 shared hosting services.

1. Server -> Switzerland www.cyon.ch = local Scriptserver (not possible max execute time more than 5 min)
-Max 150MB upload with my internet connection
2.Server -> USA www.dreamhost.com = remot (realy good. now problems with somthing) but slow downloadspeed in europa.
3.Server -> India www.znetlive.com = remot (fast speed but not realy unlimted) more than 10GB space used you wil become a mail. delete all files in one week or blocked. php.ini not adjusted.
4.Server -> Holland www. alibabahost = Backup ( absolutly not good) instable every day down. but for back up is it ok.

which hosting is perfect for uploads bigger than 500mb?
which hoster you use?

greetings

timmy

gccarlin011700

YetiShare User
Aug 11, 2012
Altushost is great to deal with, their VPS services are managed and have great uptime.
Tickets are answered quickly. They also own their servers as opposed to reselling space like many others do.

Malaysiahoster was just recommended to me but I have not tried them.

Stay away from Santrex, they are a horrible company with even worse support. The staff is extremely rude
and tickets go unanswered for days.

I would recommend Altushost to anyone.

gccarlin011700

YetiShare User
Aug 11, 2012
luckylutz,

if your going to switch I strongly recommend running litespeed on your server. Altushost will set it all up
and get it running smooth for you.

you can test one of these sites if you want to know what to expect from litespeed.

247uploads.com

or

jumbodrop.com