Uploader API

ilook3934

YetiShare User
May 7, 2014
Hi, many users of my page asking for an upload API ...
Upload to automated ...

Such API's there are already other file hosting services.

Is this for the Yetishare already exist or can be purchased?

best regards

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
I bought this plugin but it is not well-formed theme issue etc div upload the index we just say

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
dfdssfsfd3806 said:
I bought this plugin but it is not well-formed theme issue etc div upload the index we just say
Are you happy with anything you have bought? All I ever see is posts from you complaining about something

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
I am a customer I paid I would have thought that you appreciate the criticism it helps not evolved?

yes but otherwise I am very glad I brought my tent just criticism even if I do not speak English I try to make me understand

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
Instead of criticising, maybe it would be better to suggest new features. Then if the features you suggested are implemented. You will have less to criticise.

Oh, iframes are inherently bad, they are a thing of the past and I do not think that iframes will ever have any place in the yetishare script or plugins

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
well I do not know or a script but my goal was not to be nasty but to give my opinion after yes I understand I will love can be of different type display option etc. and also offers its Hospitality activating for members wishing to put on their site to do

sorry but my English is bad I use a translator because I speak only french