Plugins on YetiShare.com for File Hosting Script 3

kindaaron1551

YetiShare User
Jun 10, 2012
Does anyone know where to download the plugins for the latest version of the file hosting script? My plugins folder is empty in the package I just downloaded. According to the release notes if you visit yetishare.com they should be available there but the site just redirects to mfscripts.com

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

That's correct, there'll be more information this week or early next. Yetishare.com is the new name for the file hosting script (rather than just 'File Hosting Script'! :)) so we're busy getting the new site finished at the moment. Once that's up you'll see details of the available plugins.

Regards,
Adam.

zipitshare1707

YetiShare User
Aug 14, 2012
Cant wait an till they bring it out they said that to me but i have a problem every time someone trys a Register it comes up with this error
SMTP -> ERROR: Failed to connect to server: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (0)
The following From address failed: [email protected]

and before i set up that just for email without the smtp and it still didn't send the user a email confirmation whats going on

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
This is an smtp server issue. It looks like the smtp server you've set does not permit sending from the email address you've entered. I advise contacting your host to get the correct details.

Regards,
Adam.

zipitshare1707

YetiShare User
Aug 14, 2012
The host is saying it is a script issue can you have a look in my admin and my cPanel to see what i have done wrong here is my Skype zipitshare

zipitshare1707

YetiShare User
Aug 14, 2012
Still waiting for these plugins its Nealy the end of the week and you said early this when are they coming or ant they

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
zipitshare1707 said:
Still waiting for these plugins its Nealy the end of the week and you said early this when are they coming or ant they
They're not ready yet, please be patient, they'll be ready as soon as possible.

kindaaron1551

YetiShare User
Jun 10, 2012
I received an email from the admin stating they would show within the next 2 weeks on http://yetishare.com as soon as they are ready.

zipitshare1707

YetiShare User
Aug 14, 2012
I have no idea been loads of times it coming next week but that doesn't happen can we please have official date

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

It's taking a bit longer than we'd hoped to get the new site complete. We're aiming for Monday 31st at the moment for release on yetishare.com (the new site for our file hosting script). I'll make sure we have the rewards plugin information up even if we can't get yetishare.com out by then.

Thanks for your patience! :)

Regards,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

Just encase you've not seen it yet, the yetishare.com site was launched on Monday with the rewards plugin information.

http://www.yetishare.com

Feel free to drop me an email via the contact form above, or post on the forum if you have any questions.

Regards,
Adam.