Media Player Problem after upgrade and downgrade

luckylutz

YetiShare User
Aug 30, 2012
Schwitzerland
www.hoodload.com
Hi

after the upgrade to v3.3 with a lot of problems.

Know not what strange things there were cautious, but in the end I could not even log in anymore. :)
and other things.
without www: redirect to hoodload.com/www.hoodload.com --> to many redirections error.

Now i have downgraded to the v3.2.1 but now i cant use the media player.
install is ok. but when i click on settings, nothing happens...
white site and in the left corner "Plugin Settings" thats all.
and he plays no medias... redirect to the download.

anybody a solution for me?

By the Way...
That is a completely new installation. No Users and no Files...
luckily I made a Database Backup. :)

ipland

YetiShare User
Apr 21, 2013
www.ipland.in
I have the same problem on a migration.
The plugins stop working after the migration... so i delete de plugin table and reinstall all the plugin. (Make a database backup before).
And it worked!

luckylutz

YetiShare User
Aug 30, 2012
Schwitzerland
www.hoodload.com
After hours of desperate search for possible causes and shortly before admission to the mental hospital, I have struggled through again and the BETA version installed. :shock: :idea:

Now the media plugin and the other works very well again. ;)

Only the problem with error 310 (net :: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS) still exists.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
That's right the plugins have changed for the latest release. If you download the 3.3 release you may need to reapply the plugins, although you should be able to just re-upload the plugin code into the plugins folder.

"Only the problem with error 310 (net :: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS) still exists."

This is when you try to access the site using a non-www/www version of the site, different to what you've set in your _config.inc.php file. I've fixed this in the beta release today. If you re-download it and upload includes/functions.inc.php to your site, it should sort it.

We run on UK time (BST) so if it's between 9-5 during then feel free to drop us an email if you have any real issues like this. We're normally glued to the computer so we'll get back to you asap - [email protected].