Discount Code

ddeubel

May 25, 2019
I have the script up and running with some basic customizations.

I'd like a very simple solution for adding a discount code for payments through Stripe or Paypal.

User puts in the code, clicks to pay and the price is adjusted X%. That's all I need. In admin you set up the discount code.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Will the plugin here work for this, out of the box. No customizations?

DDexter

YetiShare User
Apr 9, 2018
I have the script up and running with some basic customizations.

I'd like a very simple solution for adding a discount code for payments through Stripe or Paypal.

User puts in the code, clicks to pay and the price is adjusted X%. That's all I need. In admin you set up the discount code.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Will the plugin here work for this, out of the box. No customizations?
This need extra customizations. I did it on my website. I can customize it for you if you want (with some fees)

ddeubel

May 25, 2019
ddexter. Interested. Do you have a screenshot or two or a URL I can visit to see how it works?

Thanks,

David

ddeubel

May 25, 2019
This need extra customizations. I did it on my website. I can customize it for you if you want (with some fees)
Hi. I'd like to get this done by someone who knows what they are doing. Willing to pay. Can you contact me through [email protected]? Cost and time to do. Just want a simple place on upgrade page where those purchasing can enter a code and get a discount.

DDexter

YetiShare User
Apr 9, 2018
Hi. I'd like to get this done by someone who knows what they are doing. Willing to pay. Can you contact me through [email protected]? Cost and time to do. Just want a simple place on upgrade page where those purchasing can enter a code and get a discount.
Sent you an email. Let me know.