Add Plugin HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error)

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Did you set the correct permissions on the plugins folder during install? (777).

If so, you can upload the zip contents manually via ftp.

Just create the folder 'plugins/rewards/' via ftp. Then upload the contents of the rewards zip file to this new folder, ensuring the directory structure remains.

Loading the admin area should now give you the option to install it.

Regards,
Adam.

zipitshare1707

YetiShare User
Aug 14, 2012
Hi i am having a bit of problem here i have installed the plugin now every time i go and click on rewards settings in my admin or on the site it keeps on redirecting to the home page of the site i have installed it correctly i put the files in plugins/rewards folders and put permissions to 777

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
zipitshare1707 said:
Hi i am having a bit of problem here i have installed the plugin now every time i go and click on rewards settings in my admin or on the site it keeps on redirecting to the home page of the site i have installed it correctly i put the files in plugins/rewards folders and put permissions to 777
Hi,

If you want to send me temp access to your admin area over email or via the contact form above, I'll take a look for you.

Regards,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
The issue with zipitshare1707 plugin install has been resolved. For anyone else that has a similar problem, it was as a result of the permissions on the plugins folder contents. It looks like on some servers this needs to be 755. Updating the folder and all files to 755 fixed it.

Regards,
Adam.