Add Filename to title in file_download.php

gbbildereu1692

YetiShare User
Aug 7, 2012
Hi i got a problem just bought your script and i try to show the filename in the title of file_download.php.I cant figure out how to do it could you please advice and help me. Actually the site title looks like this (<title>Download File - File Upload Script</title>) iiwant to show the filename also like in the information page (<title>eb8425-FiverrScript-v2.7.rar Information - File Upload Script</title>) plaese provide me with the script code or solution to do it.

localhost

YetiShare User
Jul 7, 2012
www.droidbin.com
Open _header.php and add between the <title> </title>
<?php echo $file->originalFilename; ?>

So it should look like this:

<?php echo $file->originalFilename; ?> - <?php echo SITE_CONFIG_SITE_NAME; ?></title>

gbbildereu1692

YetiShare User
Aug 7, 2012
thx man you are my hero ill give it directly a try do you know this script good in order to do some little modifications for money ?

localhost

YetiShare User
Jul 7, 2012
www.droidbin.com
Yes.. By now I know the script pretty well, but have absolutely no time to do any work for modifications.

Small things like your 1st request are no problem, and easily done.

gbbildereu1692

YetiShare User
Aug 7, 2012
thanks man so i got another Question:

Is it possible to give the file out under the Download Page or on a new page.A little Example:
I Upload a mpeg video file and want to put it out under the download Button with a video player embed. I already saw that absolut path is not working is there a solution to fix it or put it out ?

And how to display download count from all files for a specigic user? got an idea?