v3.5.1 beta - Report Bugs or Issues Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
ballevill3616 said:
Adam after the update nothing works including the collection as I did a fresh installation everything works fine so somewhere there is a problem with the database I will try and think of something as something I drop it I'll let you know. Regards
just checking.. you did apply the database patches from the offline folder?

mastern

YetiShare User
Apr 24, 2013
Hi Adam,

File in Mediaconverter Cache not deleted after a file delete ?
I not that the file '_append_class_file_remove_file.inc.php' is missing inside the mediaconverter/includes/.

Is that right for you or you don't meet such bugs ?

Regards,
Maverick

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
mastern said:
Hi Adam,

File in Mediaconverter Cache not deleted after a file delete ?
I not that the file '_append_class_file_remove_file.inc.php' is missing inside the mediaconverter/includes/.

Is that right for you or you don't meet such bugs ?

Regards,
Maverick
The image viewer one is done but the video images are stored using a hash to they're harder to identify and remove. It's been put on hold until we can change the way the video screens are stored to the same as the image viewer.

ballevill3616

Feb 17, 2014
Adam worked it did not know, and database updates on this error, but I took a clean database moved all the data and everything works now.

ballevill3616

Feb 17, 2014
Small error after turning off the ability to send files to the server for a group of non-users admin account can not also send :)

Regards

mastern

YetiShare User
Apr 24, 2013
Hi Adam,

MEDIACONVERTER (solution found)
I find a way to delete screenshot when a converted video is deleted, but i don't know if the solution will work for file servers as all my tests are local yet.

YETISHARE
When i delete a file, there is always the parent folder in files. ex: /files/098/
Why the folder /098/ is not deleted ? Or i can clean with "Trash" to clean all empty /folder/ inside /files/ ?

After that, the download (next pages + refresh to donwload) seems fixed in this release.

Regards,
Maverick

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
alexandreweb123407 said:
- User manager.

Users are not listed, hangs on "Processing ..."
Works fine on our dev and demo versions. Make sure you've uploaded all the admin folder files and upgraded your database using the sql patch file.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
ballevill3616 said:
Small error after turning off the ability to send files to the server for a group of non-users admin account can not also send :)

Regards
Thanks, I'll investigate this tomorrow.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
mastern said:
When i delete a file, there is always the parent folder in files. ex: /files/098/
Why the folder /098/ is not deleted ? Or i can clean with "Trash" to clean all empty /folder/ inside /files/ ?
Thanks for the feedback. It's not removed on a delete at the moment. It's shared with other uploads (md5 filename also beginning with the same 2 letters) so it would probably be used again soon, although it would be neater on the file system if cleared when empty. I'll take a look at adding something to clear it...

wski3731

YetiShare User
Mar 13, 2014
Guys how do I get the beta version? All I have is DOWNLOAD SCRIPT - v3.5 in my members area.. :?:

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
wski3731 said:
Guys how do I get the beta version? All I have is DOWNLOAD SCRIPT - v3.5 in my members area.. :?:
Are you looking on yetishare.com?

wski3731

YetiShare User
Mar 13, 2014
adam said:
wski3731 said:
Are you looking on yetishare.com?
Oh my mistake I was on MFScripts. Got it, will update in a bit. I guess the changes apply both to main server plus file server right?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Yes update all servers. Same with media player, update that after upgrading.

wski3731

YetiShare User
Mar 13, 2014
File delete from file server still doesn't work for me. I get confirmation and all but the file is still there. Not a big deal right now, just thought I post here.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
wski3731 said:
File delete from file server still doesn't work for me. I get confirmation and all but the file is still there. Not a big deal right now, just thought I post here.
Just checking, did you update the file server with the latest files aswell?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
adam said:
mastern said:
Thanks for the feedback. It's not removed on a delete at the moment. It's shared with other uploads (md5 filename also beginning with the same 2 letters) so it would probably be used again soon, although it would be neater on the file system if cleared when empty. I'll take a look at adding something to clear it...
This is now fixed in the latest beta download for local or 'direct' file servers. Only the includes/class.file.php has been changed.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
adam said:
ballevill3616 said:

Regards
Thanks, I'll investigate this tomorrow.
This is working fine for me. I set 'non_user_allow_uploads' to 'no' and I was still able to upload with the admin user. Did you test any differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.