v3.5.1 beta - Report Bugs or Issues Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

We've not long released v3.5.1 which fixes a number of issues from the last release. Use this thread to report any bugs or issues and we'll get them looked at asap.

Please limit it to bugs, any feature requests can be posted in the RFC forum and they'll be seen for the next release. :)

Thanks,
Adam.

ballevill3616

Feb 17, 2014
Errors that I found:

1: In the Admin lack of server configuration (can not turn off or incorporated into the server)
2: Unable to download files (Error in form can not be zlokawlizować file)

And so the rest of the check because the repaired file download

And such a small suggestion if I can do so by deleting files on remote servers is done with the main server? (Because at the moment the user is sent back to the server on which the file is deleted and there only)

Regards

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
ballevill3616 said:
Errors that I found:

1: In the Admin lack of server configuration (can not turn off or incorporated into the server)
2: Unable to download files (Error in form can not be zlokawlizować file)

And so the rest of the check because the repaired file download

And such a small suggestion if I can do so by deleting files on remote servers is done with the main server? (Because at the moment the user is sent back to the server on which the file is deleted and there only)

Regards
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry I'm not sure I understand the bugs you've reported. Could you take some screenshots?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Fix applied today in the beta version for captcha not working in certain situations. The updated files were:

_download_page_captcha.inc.php
file_download.php
includes/class.file.php

ballevill3616

Feb 17, 2014
Adam did not I turn off the remote server or local admin-is not going to change the information in the database

The second bug is such that I can not download any file only is the information that it can not find the file. This error occurs in the same way and at the local and the remote server.

I hope that now I have written more clearly :)

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
The second bug is such that I can not download any file only is the information that it can not find the file. This error occurs in the same way and at the local and the remote server.
Is this for just images or all file types?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
What storage method are you using? direct, ftp or local?

mastern

YetiShare User
Apr 24, 2013
Hi Adam,
Always a congrat. for Yetishare Team to reach the v3.5.1.
And thanks for the infos for modified files in your previous post

I will track all bugs after my modification 3.5 to 3.5.1.

Regards,
Maverick

ballevill3616

Feb 17, 2014
Adam the same thing if I send files to a remote server or local

Sory with English poorly in me a helping Translator :]

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Are you using a CDN or CloudFlare?

Could you try re-uploading the 3.5.1 version of class.file.php. Then find this around line 80:

Code:
$tokenData = $db->getRow('SELECT id, user_id, ip_address, file_id, download_speed, max_threads FROM download_token WHERE file_id = ' . $db->escape($this->id) . ' AND ip_address=' . $db->quote(getUsersIPAddress()) . ' AND token = ' . $db->quote($downloadToken) . ' LIMIT 1');
Change to this:

Code:
$tokenData = $db->getRow('SELECT id, user_id, ip_address, file_id, download_speed, max_threads FROM download_token WHERE file_id = ' . $db->escape($this->id) . ' AND token = ' . $db->quote($downloadToken) . ' LIMIT 1');

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
mastern said:
Hi Adam,
Always a congrat. for Yetishare Team to reach the v3.5.1.
And thanks for the infos for modified files in your previous post

I will track all bugs after my modification 3.5 to 3.5.1.

Regards,
Maverick
No problem, any feedback on the changes is appreciated. :)

ballevill3616

Feb 17, 2014
How do you have the latest versions of the script then give a link to the substitution, all files and then check because class filses podmieniałem newer but without any result. Files that have been uploaded on the server by version 3.4 I do not know if it has any meaning?

ballevill3616

Feb 17, 2014
How do you have the latest versions of the script then give a link to the substitution, all files and then check filses class because I switched to newer but without any result. Files that have been uploaded on the server by version 3.4 I do not know if it has any meaning?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
ballevill3616 said:
How do you have the latest versions of the script then give a link to the substitution, all files and then check filses class because I switched to newer but without any result. Files that have been uploaded on the server by version 3.4 I do not know if it has any meaning?
If you want to send me access to your site, (script admin and ftp) I'll take a look directly.

mastern

YetiShare User
Apr 24, 2013
Hi Adam,

I got a Server Error 500 when deleting files and all plugins make the server crash.
So i found the solution according to diff files reengineering.

**** Update all code in all plugins with below****
$pluginConfig['required_script_version'] = '3.5.1'; (put the quote for 3.5.1, if not there is php code error and server crash)

ballevill3616

Feb 17, 2014
Adam after the update nothing works including the collection as I did a fresh installation everything works fine so somewhere there is a problem with the database I will try and think of something as something I drop it I'll let you know. Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.