Urgent IE : Bug FileUpload Jquery - Update to 5.31.2

mastern

YetiShare User
Apr 24, 2013
Hi Adam,

The Yetishare/Mfscript Script use an old version of Fileupload Jquery 5.0.3, it don't support Internet Explorer :
- No Multiprocess for multifile selected,
- No Progressbar, it's not supported, :evil:
- No Safe upload, Upload of files crashes randomly (bad instance management)
- No multiplefile support (if you select several files at once, it is treated as a single file -> a [X] delete on a single file clear all files in queue upload. If one file upload is limited to 1Go, The multiple files, you selected at once must not be up to 1Go, it will crush.)

SOLUTION : Go for FileUpload Jquery 5.31.2
This new version fix all above issues. It'is now available with a very big enhancement and Support IE.
- Try a demo here on IE : http://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/

It comes with a new improvement and plugin features:

Code:
<script src="js/jquery.iframe-transport.js"></script>
<script src="js/jquery.fileupload.js"></script>
<script src="js/jquery.fileupload-ui.js"></script>

<!-- The File Upload processing plugin -->
<script src="js/jquery.fileupload-process.js"></script>
<!-- The File Upload image resize plugin -->
<script src="js/jquery.fileupload-resize.js"></script>
<!-- The File Upload validation plugin -->
<script src="js/jquery.fileupload-validate.js"></script>
I hope this update will be given as a priority task for Yetishare team. Waiting this update for Yetishare as Internet Explorer remain the major used browser.

Regards
Maverick :ugeek:

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I'll look at getting it in. I looked into it before but we need to upgrade jquery ui & jquery for it to work, which has implications on anything else using jquery on the site.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Just to let you know that we've managed to upgrade the uploader to the latest version. It's taken a good few days to get done (and plenty of cups of coffee!) but it's there. It'll form part of the next release in a few weeks.

uploadchest

YetiShare User
Oct 28, 2012
United States
Hi Adam,

That's great news! Glad i didn't have to do it myself. Can't wait for the next release!
By the way, Did you get the cross domain POST thing working too? It's a part of the latest version of the uploader and if you put everything together, should work correctly too.