Site Name

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
How can i keep the site name appear in tab bars and emails ?

I removed the site name ABOVE the upload bottom but i still need the site to have a name that appears in Tab bars , email ext...

check img 1 and img 2

I removed it from here

But i still need it here

parham4229

Sep 3, 2014
Hi

Go and login to the backend (Admin Area) then go to Configuration > Site Settings and search for "Site name", you can change the name there

Regards
Parham

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
parham4229 said:
Hi

Go and login to the backend (Admin Area) then go to Configuration > Site Settings and search for "Site name", you can change the name there

Regards
Parham
Yes this is what i did , i want it to stay BLANK ( EMPTY ) coz i added a picture instead , but when i leave it EMPTY * NO SITE NAME will appear in the TAB BAR or in email sent , so how i can add a site name , please check the screenshots you will understand what i mean .

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
ysmods said:
You have to remove it in the template files
I already removed it and added an image instead , what i want now is that the site name show in TAB BARS and E-mails , please check my website and you will understand more what i mean , you will notice that above the UPLOAD bottom there is my website LOGO image , but on the Tab bars and email sent to users you only see this ( Upload files - )

How can i make it look ( Upload files - MY SITE NAME ) without affecting the image logo i added above the Upload bottom .