Problems wth installation

dl788

Wurlie User
Apr 21, 2010
Done as told in file - trying to get access I get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /www/htdocs/w00860fe/xxxooo/includes/class.dbobject.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 4

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /www/htdocs/w00860fe/xxxooo/includes/class.objects.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 6

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'config' in /www/htdocs/w00860fe/xxxooo/includes/master.inc.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 23

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Looks like you're running PHP4, you'll need to upgrade to PHP5 to get it running.

Adam.

matthardy785

Wurlie User
Apr 14, 2010
when i try to access the script i get the following error:

Config not found!

The config for this domain has not been found in /_config.inc.php

$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] reported current site as tuckinfo

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi Matt,

I've looked at your domain and it's actually producing a generic mysql error saying your username/password is incorrect. Please can you check it and also that it has the require privillages.

I've sent you an email for this also.

Adam.

colin813

Wurlie User
May 25, 2010
HI,

I followed the setup guide, but I've got errors the site is **REMOVED**

one thing could be that the DB is at mysql-04.xcalibre rather than localhost

This is my config file

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Yes that would cause problems although I'm not sure mysql-04.xcalibre would work either. Can you try using the mysql server ip instead of localhost?

Failing that, email us all the details you have via the contact form on this site and I'll take a look.

Regards,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi Colin,

I've resolved this for you now. You'd set invalid values within the configuration file which meant it couldn't connect to the database however it all seems to be working now as it should.

Regards,
Adam.