New Yetishare v3.4 Beta - Troubleshooting

mastern

YetiShare User
Apr 24, 2013
N.B : YetiShare v3.4 Beta - Now Available! - http://forum.mfscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=923
Non-User / Free User / Paid User are now separated
- Support for chunked uploads if supported by browser. Bypasses PHP limits and any tmp folder size restrictions. (excellent - work like a charm :cool: )
Hi Adam,

My congratulations for the v3.4 Beta release! As the new features and options are very exciting, i tried to install and test the new script to catch bugs. Here below some issues (browser IE11/Chrome/FF | Server CentOS6/Plesk11.5).

New file management area for users:
- Session handler issue : * intermittent disconnection after some click in tree folder nav (can't do further action or delete files in trashcan : a click trigger a log out / file never deleted)
* _account_home_v2_file_listing.ajax.php need a review to fix session handling, it causes the disconnection.
- Need Ctrl/Click mass file delete (the mass link copy work well).

CMS
- Copy file link [copy file] not show up in download plugins (- Added option to copy file into your account on the file details page (~i page). Can not be used for password protected files.)
- Can't find the option to protect file with password (the same in v3.3).
- Uploader : Can't see any Progress bar indicators on remote file upload. (is this the spinner ?)
- After deleting image files : Image file not erased in plugin/imageviewer/site/cache folder.
- After deleting any files : The parent folder container not erased or deleted. (ex: /files/034G/_myfiles_.ext, only the file is deleted but not the folder container, in /file/ we always have /files/034G/empty)

Admin
- database_browser.php?file=plus.gif return blank space not the images.(ex: database_browser.php?file=plus.gif&version=3.7.1)

---- To be continued ---

- As the filemanager and the core changes are a big break from previous version (v3.2/v3.3), i just want to ask if there is a possibility to get the DIFF FILES v3.3 to v.3.4. That will enormously help members that had customized their yetishare based website to do the upgrade without any trouble.

Regards,
Maverick

Attachments

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. I'll be collating it all on Monday with a view to sorting any snags for a Wednesday release of v3.4.

"is a possibility to get the DIFF FILES v3.3 to v.3.4"
>>> Thanks for reminding me. :)

Regards,
Adam.

luckylutz

YetiShare User
Aug 30, 2012
Schwitzerland
www.hoodload.com
-User with Space Limitation can not see how much Space are used. or have for using. (Implement in User Settings Site.)

- in the new file management i can not see the Images for flv.

-free user have a "max download threads" limitation... non user have this Setting not.

- on the plan comparison page i can not see the non user settings. user must see that it she can have better performance with a registered account.

- Activ/Paid User not working See no Paid User. Only in The User Overview i can see witch user is Paid and witch is free.

-I cant see the rewards site

mastern

YetiShare User
Apr 24, 2013
1- Thanks @YetishareMods : Thanks, i've never seen it before. lol! :lol:
Password protection has always been in the "Options" section on the file upload page.
2- Thanks @Adam for that.
Another new issues :
- Duplicate file upload not blocked (not fixed yet)
- File Statistic : Chrome browser is detected as Safari. Mobile browser not detected.

RFC :
- Nice to have one day a HTML5/Jquery Chart for file's statistic over the actual flash. This really help for mobile and tablet users.
- Is there a Custom Contact page Mods for Yetishare (name, email adress, subject, textarea, captcha) ?

Regards,
Maverick

Attachments

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
mastern said:
- Is there a Custom Contact page Mods for Yetishare (name, email adress, subject, textarea, captcha) ?
Free (No Captcha) > http://www.yetisharemods.com/topic/2-contact-us-page/
Captcha modification > http://www.yetisharemods.com/topic/3-solvemedia-captcha-v33-now-supported/

However, they will not be updated until v3.4 Final is released.

mastern

YetiShare User
Apr 24, 2013
yetisharemods said:
mastern said:
Free (No Captcha) > http://www.yetisharemods.com/topic/2-contact-us-page/
Captcha modification > http://www.yetisharemods.com/topic/3-solvemedia-captcha-v33-now-supported/

However, they will not be updated until v3.4 Final is released.
@yetisharemods That sound good! :eek: Just count me in after v3.4 final released for :
- Captcha modification
- Voucher Plugin
- Link checker

luckylutz

YetiShare User
Aug 30, 2012
Schwitzerland
www.hoodload.com
In the Error Log a have thousands of this entries.

2013-12-02 19:30:55 - Array
(
[Error Msg] => Undefined variable: time
[File] => /var/www/vhosts/dirtyteen.ch/hoodload/includes/class.database.php
[Line Number] => 145
[Error Type] => E_NOTICE
)

admin2102

YetiShare User
Jan 15, 2013
1.-free user have a "max download threads" limitation... non user have this Setting not.

2.- on the plan comparison page i can not see the non user settings. user must see that it she can have better performance with a registered account.

3.- Activ/Paid User not working See no Paid User. Only in The User Overview i can see witch user is Paid and witch is free.

4.-I cant see the rewards site
1.This can be added easily in the database through mysql, if you dontknow how to do this then I can make something or show you how it can be done evem in the admin panel since you can manage the database settings from there.

2.You have to edit the compare.php or download the one I edited here it should show you the non free and premium

3. its showing in the dashboard see pic but relize if you manually add a paid user you will not see the stats on here.

4. not sure on that one.
Hope this helps some

Attachments

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
- Duplicate file upload not blocked (not fixed yet)
It's working fine on our dev and demo site. Note that it wont work for files uploaded before the release, only new ones.

- File Statistic: Chrome browser is detected as Safari. Mobile browser not detected.
Thanks, fixed the Chrome issue for the main release.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
mastern said:
As the filemanager and the core changes are a big break from previous version (v3.2/v3.3), i just want to ask if there is a possibility to get the DIFF FILES v3.3 to v.3.4. That will enormously help members that had customized their yetishare based website to do the upgrade without any trouble.
For info this has been added to the release due later today. It's available in:

Code:
\offline\upgrade_file_diffs\V3-3_to_V3-4_DIFF.txt

mastern

YetiShare User
Apr 24, 2013
Hi Adam,

Thanks to Yetishare Team for the works and debugs which gave birth to the new v3.4 release. :ugeek:

Regards,
Mastern - "The next big site wich was never built from Yetishare is just one step... Be ready!".

admin2102

YetiShare User
Jan 15, 2013
ok then hopefully this will be addressed in the final release. The faq.php only shows the maximum file size for free and paid users the non users needs to be added and also only shows the free and paid file expiry date I use different ones for non free and paid. hope this is addressed in the release.