yetishare bug

yametesenpai

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
Whenever i click the download button, the page will just refresh. How to fix this bug please? I tried it with the fresh latest version and old version of yetishare but it is still the same. I tried to modify the download pages, clear the cache, etc. But it is still the same. In some cases, i can download it by clearing my browser's cache. Many of my users are mad at me because of this bug. Please check the attached video. Thanks

View attachment 20210720_233707_edited.mp4

dan09

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 9, 2020
Ops, this is a serious bug still unresolved.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Whenever i click the download button, the page will just refresh. How to fix this bug please? I tried it with the fresh latest version and old version of yetishare but it is still the same. I tried to modify the download pages, clear the cache, etc. But it is still the same. In some cases, i can download it by clearing my browser's cache. Many of my users are mad at me because of this bug. Please check the attached video. Thanks
I looks like you're using v4. It's not a known issue in the latest codebase. Please raise a support request with the process to reproduce the issue and I'll take a look. Please include script admin access.