[Fixed] Admin I see the new version is not responsive

ngospelmedia

Jan 16, 2021
Nigeria
I want to buy this script, but I see many problems on it, the theme or skin is not responsive in v5.1 in v4.5.5 is very responsive, can you resolve it in your next update...

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I'm not sure what you mean, the theme is fully responsive.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Ok so there's 1 button pushing the page slightly wider, the site is still responsive. I'll make a note to reduce the button size in a future release.

ngospelmedia

Jan 16, 2021
Nigeria
OK now you have seen it, and please why did you remove the sticky menu in v5.x.x? Because v4.x.x has it...

And can the header menu color be changed? From white to another color? I'm just trying to studying your script before purchasing it, please kindly inform me when you are selling on a promo reduced price... Thats what im waiting for...

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
You can access the menu by clicking the hamburger icon. Any other changes you need like sticky menu you can edit the theme as needed.

We don't run promos but drop us a ticket with what you'd like to purchase and I'll confirm a price.

jordan

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Feb 3, 2013
OK now you have seen it, and please why did you remove the sticky menu in v5.x.x? Because v4.x.x has it...
The theme is using Bootstrap. This easily makes it so you can add the sticky menu back into the theme if you prefer it.
Just add "fixed-top" to the nav container class and it will now be sticky.

Doing this though, you should then add a background colour to your nav (Even if it's white) so it isn't transparent when scrolling. You will also need to add a margin-top/padding-top to the main-container as all content will now go up some pixels as the navigation is absolute to the top.

This can be done in your custom css of your theme

CSS:
.main-container {
    margin-top: 40px; /* Change 40px to your desired height (Usually the hieght of the navbar) */
}

.nav-container {
    Background: #fff; /* Change this to be any hex color you want */
    border-bottom: solid 1px #ebebeb;
}
To add the fixed-top class to your menu, you will need to edit your theme.
In your root directory go to:
themes > spirit > views > partial > layout.html.twig
Line 54 should have the following:
HTML:
 <div class="nav-container clear-adblock">
Just replace with :
HTML:
 <div class="nav-container fixed-top clear-adblock">

OSAMA MMA

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Apr 2, 2021
EGYPT

And can the header menu color be changed? From white to another color? I'm just trying to studying your script before purchasing it, please kindly inform me when you are selling on a promo reduced price... Thats what im waiting for...
It is the cheapest file upload script
I am very happy with the price of the script, I find it very beautiful for me
I see that it does not need discounts because it is the best script ever and they have very responsive customer service