paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
I'm constantly getting these strange warnings in the logs

===========================================================
2016-03-10 02:38:07 - *** WARNING *** Array
(
[Error Msg] => imagejpeg(/......................../core/cache/plugins/mediaconverter/1754/138x116_cropped_b6c7133777b7f672c13c5be902723aaf.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied
[File] => /................................................../mediaconverter/site/resize_image.php
[Line Number] => 216
[Error Type] => E_WARNING
)

When i go to the directly via ftp the files not there, not sure what moved it and where to, unless theres a folder permission issue, its all 777 however files created by the plugin are 644 also, and i'm not sure how to get the script to auto chmod it to 777 upon creation

2016-03-10 02:54:25 - *** WARNING *** Array
(
[Error Msg] => Division by zero
[File] => /............................................................../torrentdownload/pluginTorrentdownload.class.php
[Line Number] => 204
[Error Type] => E_WARNING
)

Not sure but i think this is happening at the beginning when the torrent is at 0%.

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
Files created by the script are created by the user who runs apache. This user can edit the files regardless of the chmod.

Note that in some servers the cronjob may run with a different user and in those cases your script should create files and folders with chmod 777 to prevent errors in the cron.

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
interesting, thanks, changed the user for the crons and no warnings so far

spoke too soon, will have to see if this continues to happen on 4.3, theyre not errors but rather warnings so probably not that big of a deal at the end of the day