Sessions not being carried over all servers.

ollie

YetiShare User
Apr 25, 2013
United Kingdom
This issue has been there ever since i started using multiple direct servers.

The problem seems to come on and off, when someone logs in it appears to log in fine on the main server however you are still not logged in on the file server, therefore when you upload the file won't appear in your account.

All my servers are exactly in sync with ntp so it's not that, also multiple log in locations are allowed.

This problem is driving me insane as i keep having to move peoples files and it's really putting my site down.

Thanks

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Try disabling the account sharing option in the admin area, site settings. It can sometimes cause issues with logins depending on server setup.

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
hello update page _s.php added after <? php
setcookie("filehosting", $_GET["_sid"], time()+60*60*24*3, "/");

on the other server and not on the main connections that you do your vera I had often and especially with its cloudflare

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
It should be

Code:
<?php
/*
 * Does nothing other than allows for sessions to be shared cross domain
 * Should be called like this:
 * _s.php?sid={session_id}&trk={system_generated_key}
 * Use the function called 'generateSessionUrl()' to create the url.
 */

setcookie("filehosting", $_GET["sid"], time()+60*60*24*3, "/");

/* setup includes */
require_once('includes/master.inc.php');

ollie

YetiShare User
Apr 25, 2013
United Kingdom
Adam fixed it partially, it was working for my EU servers, i just added a new server in the US, it takes a little longer to connect since my main server is in the EU and i end up having the same problem :(

ollie

YetiShare User
Apr 25, 2013
United Kingdom
It's like the server is not given enough time to authenticate, i don't know how to fix it though, someone please help? :S

coffee

Jul 23, 2014
Disabled cloudflare and the issue still seems to be there now. Error 504 every page due to _s.php

I added that code to the file server _s.php file, but no luck.

coffee

Jul 23, 2014
Found my error. Server went fu**ing psycho and kept rewriting php.ini rules causing a flood of errors. I fixed it, but it rewrote itself right after so I didn't check that same problem for a while again since I knew I fixed it. I hate computers sometimes...

coffee

Jul 23, 2014
Added that code to the file host server. It still logs out once in a while if you're not browsing pages (with CF enabled).