Request for changes (File Manager)

parham4229

Sep 3, 2014
Hi

I'm going to list the small things which I think need to be changed/added to the file manager area

1- When trying to delete a folder it return this

"Are you sure you want to remove this folder? Any files within the folder will be moved into your default root folder and remain active."

It's all good but why don't you add the folder name so user can assure they are removing the correct folder

2- Add an option so user can delete a folder and the files inside the folder, I have loads of files and some times I find deleting them really anoying because there is no such option

3- Selecting files in the file manager in mac is a real pain, I can drag around files to choose a batch of file but I can't use let's say the first file and the third file because cmd key doesn't seem to work in the file mage

4- When I select multiple files and click on Links it would be nice to have a button saying copy to clipboard or something which it would automatically copy all of those links

5- The script need to remember how I want the file manager to be (for example how many file I want it to show and also if I want the list view or the icon view)

I would be adding anything else that I find but for now that's all I could find

Thanks
Parham

pullvideos

YetiShare User
Dec 15, 2013
when select multiple files and click link button to get a links list, the order of links is messy, i want have option for order by name or upload date...