Problem with install

tor-36182785

YetiShare User
Jul 25, 2013
Dear sir

When i install the script, i have this error:

I really like that line before installation

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/ultimate/public_html/mega/install/index.php on line 27

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/ultimate/public_html/mega/install/index.php on line 27

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/ultimate/public_html/mega/install/index.php on line 31
I have several pages

then the installation goes well, admin is fine but the index has a blank page

thank you for your help

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
These wont affect the install process, just ignore them for now. See your other thread, it likely relates to installation in a sub-folder.

joshwegener2784

YetiShare User
Jul 25, 2013
Remove the PHP.ini that comes with the software to fix that white blank screen. Then just adjust your upload limits in the .htaccess or the global php.ini

tor-36182785

YetiShare User
Jul 25, 2013
adam said:
These wont affect the install process, just ignore them for now. See your other thread, it likely relates to installation in a sub-folder.
Yes, it's ok, I modified .htaccess RewriteBase with a sub-folder

thank you to you