Problem in installation

info1195

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Wurlie User
Oct 6, 2011
Good evening
I am having trouble installing the software for the first time
Is there a photographer and accurate explanation of how the installation of that so far I could not install correctly
Please clarify what is needed in the file _config.inc.php
Should change the name of the file or does not work on the current name?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Please send us an email using the 'contact' tab above and detail the errors you're seeing. I'll have a look for you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Adam.

payments1270

Jan 7, 2012
Hi,

I've just purchased the url script and have tried to installl it, however I received an error message on my domain where it is installed. I'm not sure if I properly configured the file config.inc.php. The message is as follow:

#0 Database->notify() called at [/home/bibiann1/public_html/Krnch.me/includes/class.database.php:66]

#1 Database->connect() called at [/home/bibiann1/public_html/Krnch.me/includes/class.database.php:33]

#2 Database->__construct(1) called at [/home/bibiann1/public_html/Krnch.me/includes/class.database.php:46]

#3 Database::getDatabase() called at [/home/bibiann1/public_html/Krnch.me/includes/master.inc.php(1) : eval()'d code:46]

#4 eval() called at [/home/bibiann1/public_html/Krnch.me/includes/master.inc.php:1]

#5 require_once(/home/bibiann1/public_html/Krnch.me/includes/master.inc.php) called at [/home/bibiann1/public_html/Krnch.me/index.php:3]

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

This occurs when the script can not connect to the database. Please check your database details and ensure you've granted privileges to that user on the database.

Regards,
Adam.