Payment plugin

amilcarhirochi3775

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 23, 2014
Heelo,

I have asked before, but still not get answer, so I'll ask again.

Have any chance to create payssion.com plugin?
Payssion.com is local payment methods, with a lot of payment methods around the world. They accepet filehost and have no chargeback problem. Please admin if you can, create this plugin to us.

simon

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jan 11, 2014
Hi,

We will not be making any more payment gateways any time soon i'm afraid. We are currently working on the next release for YetiShare as well as finishing a new plugin release for it. We have a large amount of payment gateways currently available, if you would like a custom one then feel free to create a ticket and we can create this for you.

Kind regards,

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
simon said:
Hi,

We will not be making any more payment gateways any time soon i'm afraid. We are currently working on the next release for YetiShare as well as finishing a new plugin release for it. We have a large amount of payment gateways currently available, if you would like a custom one then feel free to create a ticket and we can create this for you.

Kind regards,
awesome :D , do you guys have an approximate eta for the next ys release, also will there be a changelog

simon

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jan 11, 2014
paypal1352 said:
simon said:
Hi,

Kind regards,
awesome :D , do you guys have an approximate eta for the next ys release, also will there be a changelog
I don't have any information of a release date at the moment i'm afraid. We will have full information on the changes on our site once it is released. Keep an eye on https://yetishare.com/release_history.html

Kind regards,