Information ppv

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
The current rewards plugin has only ppd and pps, but it's not difficult to edit the ppd and make a ppv.

tendea

Dec 15, 2015
I cannot read the aswer:

You must be a registered paid member and logged in to view this response.

tendea

Dec 15, 2015
thank you very much for your answer, I would use yetishare just for video streaming. PPD (PPV) working just with nginx right? If someone ''download'' one mp4 to 100% it will be counted (paid) as ppd right?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Yes, if you use the 'rewards' plugin with Nginx we have an option to automatically callback when the download is finished. This also works for viewing mp4 files. There's also an option to log the reward at a percentage of the video (if using JWPlayer). There's no extra charge for these on top of the reward plugin.

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
tendea said:
thank you very much for your answer, I would use yetishare just for video streaming. PPD (PPV) working just with nginx right? If someone ''download'' one mp4 to 100% it will be counted (paid) as ppd right?
I think that mfscripts will launch a new script like yetishare but for video streaming soon.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
We sure are :) Although it'll be in about 3 months. Keep an eye on vitavideo.com and follow the twitter account for more updates. https://twitter.com/vitavideocom