Google Translate

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
Hi

it will be a good idea if you add google translate instead this language file thing that the script have which we must translate it manually .

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
i used to have this when i was running the blue v2 theme and it worked well, but with the flow theme it breaks it and only displays the header and then nothing else loads properly, i didnt bother investigating this further and just removed it

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
We have something better coming in the next release, an auto translate tool in the admin area. :) Click a button and it'll translate all the text content via the Google Translate API. We'll be supplying the language packs aswell.

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
adam said:
We have something better coming in the next release, an auto translate tool in the admin area. :) Click a button and it'll translate all the text content via the Google Translate API. We'll be supplying the language packs aswell.

It will be better if it will be for free :D

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
Adam, you are the Elon Musk of php, well done, i look forward to seeing the video script when you release it

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
It will be better if it will be for free
>>> So would my mortgage... ;)

Adam, you are the Elon Musk of php, well done, i look forward to seeing the video script when you release it
>>> Thanks, I'm building a space rocket next week :)

gabrieldiazbernal4711

YetiShare User
Feb 3, 2015
adam said:
It will be better if it will be for free
>>> So would my mortgage... ;)

>>> Thanks, I'm building a space rocket next week :)

lol I 'm desperate to arrive in March