Flow theme modification doesn't work

relinkto4664

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Reservo User
Reservo Supporter
Jan 1, 1970
hi i have a problem with the flow theme and reward plugin.
Sometimes, when i change text in a php file from reward plugin, nothing changes in browser.

As example in
/httpdocs/plugins/rewards/site/rewards.php
i changed this

Code:
                                $additionalTextStr = '
                Once you\'ve completed your registration you\'ll find your affiliate id in the \'rewards\' section of your account. Begin by uploading and sharing your files or by linking from your existing site using your affiliate id like this:
                <ul>
                    <li><a href="[[[WEB_ROOT]]]/?aff=[AFFILIATE_ID]">[[[WEB_ROOT]]]/?aff=[AFFILIATE_ID]</a></li>
                </ul>';
to this:
Code:
   $additionalTextStr = '
                Once you\'ve completed your registration you\'ll find your affiliate id in the \'rewards\' section of your account. Begin by uploading and sharing your files or by linking from your existing site using your affiliate id like this:
                <ul>
                    <li><a href="[[[WEB_ROOT]]]/?aff=[AFFILIATE_ID]">[[[WEB_ROOT]]]/?aff=[AFFILIATE_ID]</a></li>
                </ul>';
Nothing happens.
Affiliate link appears only one time

Please take a look at the live version
http://goo.gl/l1rExA

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
That's because you have to change the text content in the admin control panel > configuration > translations Manage translations

In the search box search for: rewards_pps_logged_out_faq_additional_text

You'll see this:

Click on Edit and do whatever, I duplicated the link so when I visit the rewards page I see this

Nearly ALL text is only editable in the admin control panel, editing the text in the files WILL NOT WORK.

Attachments