File servers ( Remote direct ) problem

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
I did all the steps , and also confirmed the information inside /_config.inc.php , also i added both website ip's and domain name in Remote MySQL ( on both cpanels )

but am still getting this error : any help please ?

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
enricodias4654 said:
Check if the mysql port (3306) is open and not blocked by any firewall.
I think you are close to solve my problem which I've been suffering from for almost a year .... It seems after i activated the port the database is working now but with new error

NOTE : I downloaded the ,htaccess as it says in the instructions and uploaded it to the ftp

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
This htaccess check is just a request to /contact.html on the direct fileserver. If this request fail (response code != 200) it will thrown this error. This request will fail because you are not supposed to access pages using the fileserver's domain.

You shouldn't rely on those checks in the admin area. They are quite simple and incomplete. Ignore them and test the server yourself.

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
Not sure how you uploaded the files to your fileserver (maybe used rsync) but i believe you are missing the htaccess files in your fileserver. maybe just make sure all the files were copied over to your fileserver.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
This check is basically saying any rewritten urls aren't working. So file urls like:

test.yourdomain.com/xyz/file.txt

Wont work. To test it, the script tries to load the contact.html file, which should work if the rewrite rules are working.

If you're using Apache ensure you've uploaded the .htaccess file, you have mod_rewrite enabled and AllowOverride All.

If you're using Nginx ensure you've set the Nginx rules in your config and restarted Nginx.

More detail here:

https://support.mfscripts.com/public/kb_view/16/