Download token not being generated unless logged in as admin

filegasm

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
I have this current issue, the download pages fails to generate a download token but when I am logged in as admin pages generate a download token normally.

filegasm

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
I tried logging in as a free user, and the download token is being generated. I guess the problem roots down from being a non-logged in user.

filegasm

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
I just got the issue fixed. For future references of others who might encounter the same issue in the future, here's what I did:

How can I turn off MySQL strict mode?
Posted by Howard R. on 09 April 2014 06:57 AM
WPL or RPL may give you SQL errors in MySQL strict mode such as "My SQL Error 1048 column deleted cannot be null". We are working to get WPL and RPL running smoothly under this mode but we are not quite there yet.

This can be fixed in one of two ways, but you may have to get your hosting company to do this for you.

Method 1:
Open the "my.ini" file within the MySQL installation directory and look for something like...
# Set the SQL mode to strict
sql-mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

Replace with:
# Set the SQL mode to strict
sql-mode="NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

Method 2:
You may be able to run an SQL query within your database management tool such as phpMyAdmin which can normally be found from your web hosting control panel:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
Source: https://support.realtyna.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/535/39/how-can-i-turn-off-mysql-strict-mode