Copy all Links not working in 4.0

abchristopherson4052

YetiShare User
Jun 24, 2014
Copy all Links is not working on the 4.0 upload widget. Any ideas? This is a very useful feature as I am using it on a forum for image hosting. Without it they have to click on each individual link and copy it. Also, the "forum code" doesn't appear to work, only the "forum thumbnail code" works. Is there a fix for this?

pilot830

YetiShare User
Jan 22, 2014
Can you try just 3-4 files, see if you can copy all links that way with just 3-4 files

then if you can

Then try 12+ files and see if its any different.

admin2102

YetiShare User
Jan 15, 2013
the copy all links works for me I uploaded 20 files and copied all links with no prob. Also the forum code works here gives [ url ] link to file [ /ur l] without the spaces of cose

abchristopherson4052

YetiShare User
Jun 24, 2014
admin2102 said:
the copy all links works for me I uploaded 20 files and copied all links with no prob. Also the forum code works here gives [ url ] link to file [ /ur l] without the spaces of cose
The issue was with the upload widget in particular not with the up-loader on the site. Support was able to fix it by doing something with the plugin. The URL works, but I want to actually embed the image not just post a link to it.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
If you submit any requests in the RFCs part of the forum they'll be reviewed for the next release.