Adding Advertisement inside video player

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
is it possible to add an advertisement inside the video player ? and can the advertisement also show if embed code is used ?

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
Just edit the _append_file_download_bottom.php file inside the mediaplayer plugin and you can add your advertisement code in there.

To show the ad for embed code, you will need to use video.js media player and enter your advertisement VAST URL in mediaplayer settings in your admin panel and it should show the preroll ad.
For jwplayer, you will need an advertisement package and thats expensive so use the video.js player..

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
sukhman21 said:
Just edit the _append_file_download_bottom.php file inside the mediaplayer plugin and you can add your advertisement code in there.

To show the ad for embed code, you will need to use video.js media player and enter your advertisement VAST URL in mediaplayer settings in your admin panel and it should show the preroll ad.
For jwplayer, you will need an advertisement package and thats expensive so use the video.js player..

video.js media player ?? on my media player plugin settings i only have : JWplayer and JPlayer

from where i can activate or get the video.js