Do you prevent direct token links ?

demontaihack

Jun 30, 2016
Hello,

Your Script is very nice, i really love it. But as i see, if you already downloaded a file, then you copy the download link,for example :
https://fhscript.com/Ezs/Website_T_C_s__Template.doc?download_token=9447d3d0d213c60649eec6eede554c2855d6d21c788cdc059de5a57acc000c08

and then i paste to another browser, you can see it as a direct link. So how to prevent direct links ? I didn't see in your demo admin panel ?
Just that point more, your script would be perfect ?

Thanks.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. There is an option within the code to limit this url by IP. It's not enabled by default as it stops the document viewer from work at the moment, however if you're not planning on using the document viewer you can set the restriction.

If you purchase, drop us an email via the support system and I'll provide the details on how to limit it.

Regards,
Adam.

demontaihack

Jun 30, 2016
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. You know i don't know much coding . So you meant i have to modify the code to enable that option or it's already in "Site Setting" ? I just want to know for sure . Because if i buy it , i don't want to work with the code but i want to be able to turn this option off or on by myself.
Thanks.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
It's a removal of 2 forward slashes in the code.

// some code...

to

some code...