Recommend advertisement alternatives

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
We all know that google adsense is the best option but as its also known google adsense are not so friendly with file hosting websites , so what is the best alternative to use .

Share your opinion here since advertisements is a major issue to keep the website up and running and pay hosting bills .

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
Currently i use :

Exoclick and mgid.com

Not looking promissing but have no other good option so far

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
Am noticing a lot of advertisement campaign * google / facebook * of https://propellerads.com/

anyone used them ?

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
i use only adsense, its working fine for me since past 2 years.... However i am looking for a good video ads company. just dont feel like using google for the videos.

pilot830

YetiShare User
Jan 22, 2014
sukhman21 said:
i use only adsense, its working fine for me since past 2 years.... However i am looking for a good video ads company. just dont feel like using google for the videos.
If you're using adsense it's because you're under the radar. Adsense doesn't allow file hosting sites, it's only a matter of time before you get canned once they realize or someone reports you

Once you're banned from adsense, it's over.. for any websites in the future as well

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
i am lucky i guess but i ll stop and find another company to display ads from...