Copied from ticket #16247.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Copied from ticket #16247:

Remarks on Reservo 1.4 installation:

- directories should be created either chmod 777 or chmod 755 (in my case 755), I'd prefer this to be a setting
our umask is set very strict by default (umask 0077 instead of 0022) which creates directories 700 and files 600, rendering them unusable if they are not chmod by a PHP script correctly afterwards

- files (and cache files) should be created chmod 644

I can create a list of file modifications I've made to make it work on our system.
Most of them are in the upload handling and pluginImageviewer

With these changes, files are stored, but not available for the normal webserver user 'www-data'.

- not all English texts can be translated, please allow to change all text, especially those in javascript (i.e. add translations) We ended up with a Dutch/English mixed site.

- We miss an option to enter meta data with images and being able to search through them. See http://forum.mfscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2230

- When a new user account is created, no avatar/profile background is available rendering the account page wrong, please add a fall-back in case no images are available

- It Is Not Common In Every Language To Have UCfirst Everywhere! Please make it a per-language setting, it's really annoying when translating correctly but reviewing With All First Letters Capitalized :)

martijn5500

Reservo User
Oct 28, 2015
- images cannot be dragged as an image from current folder to another folder displayed as an image in the "your images" overview
they can be dragged to the foldername however in the left menu bar

- please add the ability to add images to a public folder (call it a shared folder if you will) created by another user or admin user
this will allow more scenario's for image hosting, offering, organizing and sharing.
the user will still have control over his/her own images (so ability to edit/delete them) but the admin or folder owner has too
this way, you don't have to create a folder per user for the same project when working together.