Wasabi Storage

weilliew

YetiShare User
Sep 13, 2018
Hi there.

I see on that wasabi is now officially supported on your demo site but with my fresh installation, I am unable to see this wasabi option under file server. Please advice how do we get that available and if a plugin of sort is needed?

Thank you.

Best Regards
Bill

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi Bill,

I've responded to your email :), copy below for this forum:

"Regarding Wasabi, we are planning on releasing it at some stage however it's still in testing at the moment. When we release it, it'll be included in your 'all plugins' package."

Thanks,
Adam.

weilliew

YetiShare User
Sep 13, 2018
Hi there Adam.

I got the mail and have responded, however you may want to look into a possible email issue of yours. I replied to your email yesterday and just got a note from hotmail that it was undelivered with the following note.

-----Start----
Your message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to contact the recipient's email system it didn't respond.
Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system isn't accepting connection requests from your email system. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361.
----End ----

Also, is there an ETA for the wasabi plugin? Or any chance we can be the beta user of the plugin? Really hope to have that running.

Thank you and wish you and team a great weekend.

Best Regards
Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

I think I've resolved the email issues the end of last week, apologies for this.

If you've purchased the script, drop me an email via the support system and I'll provide the plugin for beta testing.

Thanks,
Adam.

weilliew

YetiShare User
Sep 13, 2018
Hi there Adam.

Just drop you a note over support, looking forward towards having the beta copy.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Bill