Problem | Media Player & Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Your site is using an illegal license. You have 24 hours to purchase a valid license for the core script and plugins or remove the site. If you don't do either we'll contact your webhost for removal of the site.

If you'd prefer to continue this discussion in private, please raise a ticket.

gamesation

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
May 22, 2016
Your site is using an illegal license. You have 24 hours to purchase a valid license for the core script and plugins or remove the site. If you don't do either we'll contact your webhost for removal of the site.

If you'd prefer to continue this discussion in private, please raise a ticket.
If you prove it that its an illegal license, i will purchase or remove the named Plugin.

Reactions: support5765

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Or account email address with the purchase...?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Back to my original post above...
PS - we have ways to check whether a license is valid I can provide your site isn't without a doubt. The users of this forum pay and therefore support this software, by using an illegal copy you are not. It may be that you "didn't know", but now you do.

Please advise.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Alternatively supply proof of the original license. I have emails going back 9 years, I'm sure you can find the details of a purchase you made a year ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.