Database Error On Direct File Server

worldofpcgames46668

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 28, 2017
Hi Guys, i am trying to link my File Server to my script, Here let me first tell my specs.

I have installed vestaCP both on my main and fileserver. I have installed on my fileserver both nginx and apache, apache2 being the frontend and nginx as the backend proxy.

I have changed the config and .htaccess file in the file server after moving all the files and chmod the folders, i am getting this error.

Database Error:
Failed connecting to the database with the supplied connection details. Please check the details are correct and your MySQL user has permissions to access this database.

I have also commended the #Bind..... line of code in my.cnf on my main server, but i am still getting this error, all the info in config file about database in fileserver are correct. Can anyone please help.

Attachments

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
disable firewall and try. Also you may need to give access so your fileservers are able to access your SQL.. I dont know much about vestaCP but maybe google ?

worldofpcgames46668

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 28, 2017
Okay Sukhman, i fixed this issue and i have successfully connected the server, now i am facing an issue i cant increase the file size, i have increased it in the user settings but its always on 1 GB in script, can you tell me how to fix this?. i have already increased it in PHP

Attachments

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
maybe restart nginx and apache if you changed max upload filesize in PHP and in your file hosting script. This is all you need to do.