Need Help to Add Remote Server

india2206149

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Aug 25, 2016
Hello Admin,

I need your help to add another server as remote server to upload all the files directly to remote server.

I really need your help, can you show me how to add another server inside admin panel.

Like Fileserver need different panel (Cpanel) or something.
Tell me basic to Advance .

1. Remote server need any panel?
2. If any required how to add the server with Admin panel (Tried with Zpanel and uploaded the files as per instruction, but still not able to connect the Fileserver) ?
3. Main site and remote server need same Nameserver?

Reply me ASAP. If you providng proper support send me your SKYPE id (Bcuz i can't :roll: ) just show me how to add a server remain i'll do it.

Regards

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Did you see the video here?

https://yetishare.com/file_server_tutorial.html

You'll need to have PHP, Nginx etc on the server already. For this I'd recommend using vestacp.

Thanks,
Adam.

india2206149

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Aug 25, 2016
I followed the tutorial, uploaded all the files to another server, but still it's not connected.
If you using any type of messenger.. PM. So i can resolve my problem quickly. Just show me all the steps through Team viewer or any other application one time only.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
What isn't connected? The file server sub-domain? Did you setup fs1.yourdomain.com and point it at your file server?

Or is it your database not connecting?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
You'll need to set the DNS for the sub-domain.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
What do you mean by NS? Nameserver?

You should be able to just create a sub-domain via your domain registrar and point the A record at your server IP. We use CloudFlare for this but most domain providers will support this functionality.

i.e. subdomain.yourdomain.com => 1.2.3.4