YetiShare v4.4 Beta Bug Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

Please use this thread to post any issues you've spotted with the latest YetiShare v4.4 beta release. We can't accept any new requests for this release, please post them via the RFCs section. Only note bugs and issues here.

If you are within your support period, you can access the beta via your yetishare.com login below the download link to the current v4.3 release.

This release is mainly around the file upload API and a new admin area. Full release notes will be available soon detailing the changes.

Please don't post any sensitive information as this is a public forum.

Thanks,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Please only post on this thread beta 4.4 issues. For anything else raise a ticket.

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
i am getting the same error: "Error: Failed adding to database. " when trying to upload on my test server. Please check......

tomaszladniak35584

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Moving files to folders not working?

I can not move file via drag & drop to folder.

And in api documentation i found this:
Note: There is currently no support for chunked uploads, this will be added at a later stage.

So it's means that bigger file still cannot be uploaded via api?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
sukhman21 said:
i am getting the same error: "Error: Failed adding to database. " when trying to upload on my test server. Please check......
piandesigner said:
I'm test upload using https://fhscript.com/account_home.html
Thanks for the feedback. This is now fixed on the demo site and the beta release code. It was a missing column in the file table. You can patch it by running the following sql or doing a fresh install of the latest beta code.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `file` ADD `uploadedUserId` int(11) NULL AFTER `userId`;
ALTER TABLE `file` ADD INDEX `uploadedUserId` (`uploadedUserId`);
UPDATE `file` SET `uploadedUserId` = `userId`;

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
tomaszladniak35584 said:

This was an issue with the left-hand treeview and a missing column in the table. Apply the sql below or so a fresh install of the latest beta.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `file_folder` ADD `totalSize` bigint(15) NULL AFTER `folderName`;
ALTER TABLE `file_folder` CHANGE `totalSize` `totalSize` bigint(15) NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `folderName`;
tomaszladniak35584 said:
And in api documentation i found this:
Note: There is currently no support for chunked uploads, this will be added at a later stage.

So it's means that bigger file still cannot be uploaded via api?
That's correct, chunked upload isn't included in the current beta. As long as you have a large file upload limit on your server, i.e. 5G, it will support files up to this size. That being said, I'm working on adding 2 things to the API before final release:

- Chunked upload support.
- Account package details, so users (or apps) can see max upload limits, filesize limits, download limits etc for users.

The dev from zoom uploader has asked for these so it'll enable them to better integrate aswell.

tomaszladniak35584

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
adam said:
tomaszladniak35584 said:

This was an issue with the left-hand treeview and a missing column in the table. Apply the sql below or so a fresh install of the latest beta.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `file_folder` CHANGE `totalSize` `totalSize` bigint(15) NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `folderName`;

I can move files via "edit".

Drag & drop still not working.

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
Thanks adam, the SQL fixed the uploads and tree view.

drag and drop is working for me. i am able to move files into folders and vice versa and drag/drop for uploading works as well. Not sure if you are talking about any other drag/drop ?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
tomaszladniak35584 said:
adam said:
tomaszladniak35584 said:

Code:

I can move files via "edit".

Drag & drop still not working.
Where are you dragging it to? The left hand folder listing?

tomaszladniak35584

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
https://s24.postimg.org/nmit990t1/screenshot_2017_02_25_18_11_03.png

I tried move file r54d48 (2).avi to folder "test". Not working. With "test2" same. When i use "edit" function and choose category in that way everything worked fine. But drag & drop do nothing.

Also few my users reported me same issue.

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
few your users reported the same problem ?? Did you install it on production server ??

I tried the same thing and it works for me. I was thinking maybe because the folder is private you may be running into this issue but it does work for me. I am able to drag files to private and public folders. no issues.

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
Not sure what i am doing wrong here but i am unable to connect to API. Testing API in the admin panel doesn't work either.

I opened: http://site.com/api/v2/ but it says 404 page not found. (The requested URL /api/v2/api.php was not found on this server.)
When i test authorize in admin panel using the 2 keys: i get "Error 404" failed finding the URL.

Can't seem to find api.php file anywhere in the file hosting script archive. i do see the account.api.php, file.api.php, etc but just cant find api.php file.

tomaszladniak35584

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
sukhman21 said:
few your users reported the same problem ?? Did you install it on production server ??

I tried the same thing and it works for me. I was thinking maybe because the folder is private you may be running into this issue but it does work for me. I am able to drag files to private and public folders. no issues.
No. But i'm doing testing with few others users. Thanks for that i can find more bugs.

tomaszladniak35584

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
sukhman21 said:
Not sure what i am doing wrong here but i am unable to connect to API. Testing API in the admin panel doesn't work either.

I opened: http://site.com/api/v2/ but it says 404 page not found. (The requested URL /api/v2/api.php was not found on this server.)
When i test authorize in admin panel using the 2 keys: i get "Error 404" failed finding the URL.

Can't seem to find api.php file anywhere in the file hosting script archive. i do see the account.api.php, file.api.php, etc but just cant find api.php file.
Same issue.

tomaszladniak35584

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Another thing.

Before update when you tried to make copy some file(s) - copy name was filename (2).rar

Now copied name is same like original file.

So any idea how to copy for example 250 files and than grab links only from copied files?

Before users did that via "filter". Now it's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.