Add remote direct file server - error

gsmaniac

YetiShare User
Jan 14, 2016
Hello,
I have a trouble with a adding new file server. If I add the server by the FTP is all good :
Testing connection to file server... (via ftp)
- Making sure ftp functions are available in PHP... FTP functions found.
- Finding file server s1 on ip ***here is my IP (port: 21)... Successfully found.
- Authenticating with stored user 'admin' and password [HIDDEN]... Successfully authenticated.
- Changing to storage directory: /web/hereismydomain/public_html/files... Successfully changed directory.
- Attempting test upload to: /web/hereismydomain/public_html/files... Successfully uploaded and removed test file.
- Disconnected from ftp.
- No errors found connecting to s1.

But if I select the direct remote server i have a error :
Testing file server... (direct file server)
- Testing that server and path is available https://hereismydomain/... Could not see the file server or the required php files. Response code:

And now :
The both server using the VestaCP control panel. I read this thread : http://forum.mfscripts.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160 and user tell'si is the problem of YetiShare with the Control Panel.

I add the file server IP to the whitelist of the firewall - not work
I switch off the firewall - not work
Switch off failed2ban - not work
Switch off nginx - not work

I have all the copies files in the fileserver and htaccess file and _config.inc.php correct

Maybe someone have a solution for this problem?

Server is a Debian 8.6 x64 and the VestaCP panel ( the both server's - main page and file server )

I created too the test subdomain on the file server and copy clean files of yetishare and connect to the remote server mysql (main site) and connect work's well

gsmaniac

YetiShare User
Jan 14, 2016
Other news :
Connect to mySQL work's well. I change _config.inc.php to fail and i have error. If I set correct data my subdomain s1 correct write access to the main page. So mySQL connect work well.

Have anyone idea to resolve this??

gsmaniac

YetiShare User
Jan 14, 2016
Problem resolved. Yeti don't pass a test, but the direct server working good. Maybe it's HTTPS error... :)

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Glad we could help you fix it via the ticketing system :)

gsmaniac

YetiShare User
Jan 14, 2016
Yes Adam,
I initially thought that either have no idea, but who does not like you? :)
Wait now for update of YetiShare ! :)